PDA

View Full Version : Star City Arkansas

ubengineering
03-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Anyone live close to there? I was referred to this forum by the guys on Viper alley because I was asking questions about a 3rd party inspection company. Basically I've spoken to my bank and have all my ducks in a row with the owner of a 96 GTS. But I live in Buffalo and can't get out there soon enough. I said to myself maybe I'll take a drive how far could Arkansas be?! It's 19 hours away -_- They recommended I try on here to see if anyone on here can give their honest opinion about it if they live close enough since a 3rd party company may not know what to look for.

I'm not expecting anyone to live very close to this town, but it would be a godsend if an actual Viper owner was within a reasonable distance and could look at the car for me.

Thanks,

-Mike

HLANDIS
03-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Closest ppl I know are Shreveport, la. That's still about 4 hours away😁😁. Post on the VOA facebook page gotta be someone in that area. good luck!!

ubengineering
03-30-2014, 10:12 PM
I wish I was four hours away I'd be there in a heart beat, I may suck it up and drive unless I can find a very cheap ticket. Also no FB here.