PDA

View Full Version : Any upcoming viper meets in indiana

Viper_199
04-14-2021, 11:50 AM
Its spring time to get Vipers out of hibernation. Any local events you people plan to attend ?
As well does anyone have any connections to any of the racing teams in Brownsburg Indiana such as John force or Graham Rahal and Graham Rahal performance ?

Steve-Indy
04-14-2021, 12:26 PM
Yes and yes.

The " rolling schedule" for our Region is updated and published at least monthly in the meeting minutes which are sent regularly to the IN/KY Members. If you like, send an email to me at zvipers@aol.com
and I will forward that info to you.

You might also want to consider hitting the "Join" button at the top of this page. :)

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-14-2021, 01:08 PM
I think they go to the Indy 500 and do parade laps?

Ooops...that was in 1996

Viper_199
04-16-2021, 09:42 AM
Yes and yes.

The " rolling schedule" for our Region is updated and published at least monthly in the meeting minutes which are sent regularly to the IN/KY Members. If you like, send an email to me at zvipers@aol.com
and I will forward that info to you.
You might also want to consider hitting the "Join" button at the top of this page. :)

I am helping out with car shows at Murphy's Pub house car shows, the last Sunday of the month except of May, it will be may 23rd. Trying to buff the Viper numbers. I will help with set up and photography. From 12-3 It would be amazing if you and the other Vipers would show up.
https://murphyspubhouse.com
11650 Olio Rd #450, Fishers, IN 46037