PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Ohio Tech or Shop

WHY U TRY
03-29-2021, 10:24 AM
Hello.

I have a 2000 ACR and recently relocated back to the area. I am hoping there is a local tech or shop within an hour or so of where I am to take care of my viper for things that I cannot do. There is a rattling noise coming from the front passenger side that I can't seem to suss out. Only happens about 50-75% of the time so it's hard to track down. I've only received one recommendation and it was for Matt at King's Dodge in Mason. I never thought in a million years I'd take my old Viper to a Dodge dealership so I thought I'd post here in the forum. I have also had good luck with Foreign Exchange for my other cars but they said they've never done much on a Viper.

I am located in Springboro on the boarder of Waynesville.

Mopar'er no car
03-30-2021, 08:00 AM
B3R in Hinkley should be able to handle just about anything you would need. Bob is a fellow Viper owner. They have a great reputation and some impressive personal cars.

Steve M
03-30-2021, 08:43 AM
I've never found a shop around here that I'd trust to wrench on my junk, so if you end up finding someone, please share.

Mopar'er no car
03-30-2021, 11:38 AM
I've never found a shop around here that I'd trust to wrench on my junk, so if you end up finding someone, please share.
See above

Steve M
03-31-2021, 10:59 AM
See above

I'm guessing you missed the part about us being in Southwest Ohio.

B3R appears to be in Northeast Ohio, which is a 3 hour (one-way) drive away from here.

Mopar'er no car
03-31-2021, 10:23 PM
I'm guessing you missed the part about us being in Southwest Ohio.

B3R appears to be in Northeast Ohio, which is a 3 hour (one-way) drive away from here.

That is pretty far to leave a bread trail, I use GPS, 3 HRS isn't bad...:drive:

Heck, I drive 2 hrs for a good pizza...l0l

Scot@Prefix
04-01-2021, 07:12 AM
I believe complete performance is not too far from your area

Steve M
04-01-2021, 11:07 AM
I believe complete performance is not too far from your area

If it is in Sebring (Northeast Ohio), that is nearly a 4 hour one-way drive.