PDA

View Full Version : GEN III Occupant Restraint Control Module Recall Service

HISSNAKE
03-15-2021, 03:12 PM
My 2006 still needs to be serviced for this airbag recall. Has anyone had this recall service performed at White Plains Dodge in NY with an alleged in-house ViperTech named Christopher? How about any other dealer in the Long Island/Westchester area or within the surrounding region with a successful recall service? I have no intention of leaving it with just anyone without at least some favorable referrals/recommendations with known quality care/handling and expertise, if it exists! Besides the obvious concerns about leaving it with just any dealer, any sage advice or positive dealer service experience?

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-15-2021, 04:10 PM
Large and active thread about this just last week. SEARCH

SlateEd
03-16-2021, 08:29 AM
My 2006 still needs to be serviced for this airbag recall. Has anyone had this recall service performed at White Plains Dodge in NY with an alleged in-house ViperTech named Christopher? How about any other dealer in the Long Island/Westchester area or within the surrounding region with a successful recall service? I have no intention of leaving it with just anyone without at least some favorable referrals/recommendations with known quality care/handling and expertise, if it exists! Besides the obvious concerns about leaving it with just any dealer, any sage advice or positive dealer service experience?

You have a PM...