PDA

View Full Version : Gen 5 production list

Franchise
03-05-2021, 02:05 PM
Hi all!,

Is that a production list of colors and trims for the gen 5?

Thanks,
Franchise

aspman
03-05-2021, 07:28 PM
theres is...I dont have it but be patient someone here will pozt it,

Steve M
03-05-2021, 07:47 PM
https://vipertruckregistry.com/wordpress1/gen-v-viper-production/

StrokerAce
03-05-2021, 08:36 PM
1k even in 2013, that's doesn't sound right.

ViperJeff
03-05-2021, 08:43 PM
1k even in 2013, that's doesn't sound right.

Interested in your opinion, would you know if it is more or less than 1000, always looking to do better

Humbly
Vj

StrokerAce
03-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Interested in your opinion, would you know if it is more or less than 1000, always looking to do better

Humbly
Vj

I don't really have an opinion just trying to remember back to what I thought (that's a scary thing to say!) which was under 600. I could be wrong and most likely am. :)

StrokerAce
03-05-2021, 08:52 PM
I mean no disrespect in any way, I just have never seen a rounded number produced for an entire model it could be though. I have been wrong before.

ViperJeff
03-05-2021, 08:56 PM
I don't really have an opinion just trying to remember back to what I thought (that's a scary thing to say!) which was under 600. I could be wrong and most likely am. :)

I mean no disrespect in any way, I just have never seen a rounded number produced for an entire model it could be though. I have been wrong before.

No worries, I learn something new it seems every day and I know lots of people out there know far more than I ever will. So when it seems someone has some knowledge I don't have, I ask

ooops, forgot to answer your question. I do have the 1000 VIN's, equipment lists and MDH's. I know there's not less, more???? shouldn't be... but

Vj

StrokerAce
03-05-2021, 09:50 PM
No worries, I learn something new it seems every day and I know lots of people out there know far more than I ever will. So when it seems someone has some knowledge I don't have, I ask

ooops, forgot to answer your question. I do have the 1000 VIN's, equipment lists and MDH's. I know there's not less, more???? shouldn't be... but

Vj

Just seems odd that they would make exactly 1k of them. Not saying you're wrong it just seems strange they would make that number. With how Dodge is who knows. lol

I have only seen one other Gunmetal Pearl and it was an ACR.

braunstein82
03-05-2021, 11:18 PM
I would love to know how many plum crazy 2017s there are and for all years.

sssammm
03-06-2021, 02:46 AM
How would my ACR-E be listed under the Viper White, with black and white striping?

Gen5snake
03-06-2021, 06:41 AM
I love that registry. Great info.

aspman
03-06-2021, 07:41 AM
Think there were more then 4 gtc solid Stryker Purples...I have one of them....someone had a registry of vin.s too..

serpent
03-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Heres another list, not fully complete but i think they had the earlier gen V numbers down:
https://theviperstore.com/Information_Viper_Production_Stats.htm

bmwtmx
03-06-2021, 12:38 PM
According to that list it shows only 2 Ceramic Blue Vipers for 2015. But didn't Dodge offer the Ceramic Blue edition that was limited to 40 units? Did they not build them all?

ViperJeff
03-06-2021, 01:48 PM
To answer a question that was emailed to me....

Summary, why are the production totals on my Registry different from those on theViperStore?

It is a curious thing isn't it. If we both did the same research based on the same available data we would have both come up with the same numbers, that is for certain. I can only surmise that our research followed different sources causing the variance.

It is completely up to those that view these two lists (or any other list that may exist) to determine what they believe to be most accurate. I have always added a disclaimer to data I present "I cannot absolutely guarantee this data is complete and accurate, however, I have endeavored to create the most comprehensive accounting of Vipers available. The use of this data is at your own risk."

TheViperStore is as good of source as any other

Humbly
Vj

Gen5snake
03-07-2021, 07:50 AM
To answer a question that was emailed to me....

Summary, why are the production totals on my Registry different from those on theViperStore?

It is a curious thing isn't it. If we both did the same research based on the same available data we would have both come up with the same numbers, that is for certain. I can only surmise that our research followed different sources causing the variance.

It is completely up to those that view these two lists (or any other list that may exist) to determine what they believe to be most accurate. I have always added a disclaimer to data I present "I cannot absolutely guarantee this data is complete and accurate, however, I have endeavored to create the most comprehensive accounting of Vipers available. The use of this data is at your own risk."

TheViperStore is as good of source as any other

Humbly
Vj

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you for putting it together.

mikesax
03-07-2021, 08:27 AM
Just took a look at the registry Viper Jeff-WOW-what information- truly impressive!

Just two words- THANK YOU!

Lawineer
03-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Great info! Thank you! I thought the total Produciton was around 3k, not 4k. either way, pretty uncommon car. Found out 831 were made in black. 105 had gunmetal stripes and 91 were GTS. 1 of 91 aint bad! I know it's not anything "special" in terms of collectability, but it's pretty cool knowing there are so few of my combo.

Mccarlin
03-07-2021, 03:38 PM
All i know is there was only 1 made of my ACR-E :)

ViperJeff
03-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words, there is more to come as I do additional work.

Scott_in_fl
03-07-2021, 06:39 PM
All i know is there was only 1 made of my ACR-E :)

Me too. Pretty cool, eh?

SRT_BluByU
03-08-2021, 07:23 AM
Same on my TA 1.0! :)

Gen5snake
03-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Why couldn't we get this data installed on this site??? Wouldn't that make sense?

commandomatt
03-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Why couldn't we get this data installed on this site??? Wouldn't that make sense?

Politics

ViperJeff
03-08-2021, 11:31 AM

At some point I'm certain that someone here will invest the time and/or money to do the research for the association and there will be a tab at the top of the page

AAA96
03-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Anyone do the math on how many Gunmetal Pearl vipers were made? (solid no stripes).

StrokerAce
03-08-2021, 07:41 PM
Anyone do the math on how many Gunmetal Pearl vipers were made? (solid no stripes).

That's what my 2013 is.

AAA96
03-08-2021, 07:42 PM
That's what my 2013 is.

I also have a 2016 gunmetal Pearl. Are we a rare breed? Haha

ACR2NVY
03-08-2021, 07:48 PM
Just seems odd that they would make exactly 1k of them. Not saying you're wrong it just seems strange they would make that number. With how Dodge is who knows. lol

I have only seen one other Gunmetal Pearl and it was an ACR.

I have a 2016 gunmetal pearl ACR non extreme.

AAA96
03-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Beautiful! I will post new pics of mine after the new powder coated wheels, lowering caps, as well as xtremesupercars rear TA 1.0 spoiler as soon as I get the spoiler this week and get the car washed.

outnumbered
03-08-2021, 07:57 PM
At some point I'm certain that someone here will invest the time and/or money to do the research for the association and there will be a tab at the top of the page

Both optimism and sarcasm! For those of you that don't know Viper Jeff, I'm not aware of any other Viper enthusiast that has dedicated as much time and effort as he has for the greater good of both the Viper and Viper truck communities.

StrokerAce
03-08-2021, 08:24 PM
I also have a 2016 gunmetal Pearl. Are we a rare breed? Haha

There was a 2013 base SRT with black interior here in FL for a while, as well.

Mine has the Sepia Laguna interior.

ViperJeff
03-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Both optimism and sarcasm! For those of you that don't know Viper Jeff, I'm not aware of any other Viper enthusiast that has dedicated as much time and effort as he has for the greater good of both the Viper and Viper truck communities.

I really wasn’t trying to be sarcastic. Those that follow me on social media know the answer, I also mentioned it here, so I’m not being vague or secretive. I know of two others that have done this work, they are just not part of the Viper community, they are part of an overall MOPAR community and have done vast amounts of work, it’s truly amazing

AAA96
03-08-2021, 08:32 PM

I have black interior and the demonic red seats

Exhlr8n
03-09-2021, 12:10 AM
2016 Stryker Green ACR-E with Black GTS stripes not on the list?

Scott_in_fl
03-09-2021, 05:42 AM
The 2017 special paint ACR/GTC section is still a work in progress it seems. No total numbers for ACR/GTC models that selected the special paint option.

And 48 GTS Woodhouse ACR/TA cars, plus 3 ACR/GTC Woodhouse ACR/TA cars does not makes sense. Should only be 10 ACR/GTC cars total.

StrokerAce
03-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Would GTC ACR's be listed separately from the so called "real" ACR's? :anonymous:

Joking of course but we all know someone is thinking it. Hahah

ViperJeff
03-09-2021, 08:01 AM
2016 Stryker Green ACR-E with Black GTS stripes not on the list?

My Bad, I'll get that fixed

[QUOTE=Scott_in_fl;433204]The 2017 special paint ACR/GTC section is still a work in progress it seems. No total numbers for ACR/GTC models that selected the special paint option.

I will not be completing this, couldn't get enough people to provide the details needed and watching for them to come up in sales ads was not fun, sorry

And 48 GTS Woodhouse ACR/TA cars, plus 3 ACR/GTC Woodhouse ACR/TA cars does not makes sense. Should only be 10 ACR/GTC cars total.

I'll have to figure out what fat finger did what as I only followed 22 Woodhouse Vipers, 20 from 2010 and 2 from 2017. Not even sure why I had a separate category for them as I was really only interested in how they left the factory and not how dealers or shops modified them after the fact

Good Eyes

Exhlr8n
03-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Thanks Jeff!

Not sure how many 2016 or 2017 Stryker Green ACRE-E-s are out there..? (Maybe 4 in total). One was in Canada, it had the wide black band with red driver stripe, another with wide band and red stripe in U.S. and it had red interior. and one in U.S. with silver stripes. I believe mine is the only one with Black GTS stripes. Does anyone else know of any others?

ViperJeff
03-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Thanks Jeff!

Not sure how many 2016 or 2017 Stryker Green ACRE-E-s are out there..? (Maybe 4 in total). One was in Canada, it had the wide black band with red driver stripe, another with wide band and red stripe in U.S. and it had red interior. and one in U.S. with silver stripes. I believe mine is the only one with Black GTS stripes. Does anyone else know of any others?

Of the 11 Stryker Greens (16-17) I have 8, 5 2016's and 3 2017's (Extreme Aero Package).

There are 57 in all (14-17), and I show non of them came with silver stipes (anything is possible with post factory mods), of the 8 Extreme's 3 where Canada Dealer Retail 1-2016 and 2-2017)

There are 3 with GTS Racing Stripes, Black 2-2016, 1-2017

Interior
1 - Black/Demonic Red/2016
3 - Black/Header Red/2016
1 - Black/2016
3 - Black/2017

OK, break is over, back to work...

Funny, the Stryker Green (All Years) was the first book I did (that I mentioned in another thread here on the VOA). Thanks to DiverDave for the push and interest

https://driveviper.com/forums/threads/27506-Viper-Books

JD03Cobra
03-09-2021, 03:01 PM

Buddy of mine has a 2014 GTS Gunmetal/White stripe with Sepia Laguna Interior

StrokerAce
03-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Buddy of mine has a 2014 GTS Gunmetal/White stripe with Sepia Laguna Interior

Pretty car. I can't tell which Venom wheels those are.

I wonder how many GTS's had the 6 vent hood. Another member said he had the only one but I've seen a few now.

Scott_in_fl
03-09-2021, 08:24 PM
^^^ Yeah, that is a pretty car. Gunmetal looks good in certain photos that can show the metallic effect just right. This one looks awesome.

Arizona Vipers
03-15-2021, 05:19 PM
Wow cool site, thanks for doing that!
Looks like my 2016 ACR Red with white GTS stripes is 1 of 3. I can't believe more people didn't order that combo....

braunstein82
03-15-2021, 10:00 PM
If someone had a list of every vin I would offer help to log. Especially the GTC by options. Start looking for each car and what color they are. I have a contact at jerry woods. So could possibly find the build specs to over 100 of them.

If it helps my 17 GTC is plum crazy with graphite stripes, gt , srt hood, black interior, aero package, sw2. Last 6 Vin 500541

ViperJeff
03-16-2021, 09:26 AM
If someone had a list of every vin I would offer help to log. Especially the GTC by options. Start looking for each car and what color they are. I have a contact at jerry woods. So could possibly find the build specs to over 100 of them.

If it helps my 17 GTC is plum crazy with graphite stripes, gt , srt hood, black interior, aero package, sw2. Last 6 Vin 500541

From 2015-2017 there are 260 un named paint colors either listed as Special Paint or Factory Custom Body Exterior Paint

Here's a test run for you
HV500424
HV500553
HV500423
HV500597
HV500417

braunstein82
03-16-2021, 07:24 PM
There isn't even stickers popping up for those. Arebyou sure those were even issued vins. I thought they didn't issue the vins in order.

I'm reached out to Gerry Wood to see if I can get the build sheets for the 100+ GTCs they orders in 2017. Or at least the colors by vin.

ViperJeff
03-16-2021, 08:51 PM
There isn't even stickers popping up for those. Arebyou sure those were even issued vins. I thought they didn't issue the vins in order.

I'm reached out to Gerry Wood to see if I can get the build sheets for the 100+ GTCs they orders in 2017. Or at least the colors by vin.

Yes they are real, and dealerships should be able to look them up by the last 8. The vast majority of 2017 Production Year has consecutive VIN's with a few skips, they just don't come down the line in VIN order (ie 092 came down the line 8/3/17, while the last of 841 came down the line 8/8/2017)Pretty Crazy, I know

Good luck on your new thread, I know I had no luck.

braunstein82
03-16-2021, 09:02 PM
I hope the tread helps you and the others with their logs and documentation. That's part of the purpose of it.

CerBlue17
12-31-2021, 03:46 PM
According to dodge the GTS Ceramic Blue Sport Edition was developed to help create sales. However, it was never clearly marketed. In fact the Viper Srt website had the package incorrectly shown as competition blue. They were supposed to build 40 of these. A couple years ago I contacted SRT and they actually opened a case for my inquiry and got back to me. Apparently they only built a total of 5 of these before stopping production which explains why we rarely see one. My dash plack is #4. Does any one know where the others are located?

CerBlue17
12-31-2021, 03:49 PM
According to that list it shows only 2 Ceramic Blue Vipers for 2015. But didn't Dodge offer the Ceramic Blue edition that was limited to 40 units? Did they not build them all?

According to dodge the GTS Ceramic Blue Sport Edition was developed to help create sales. However, it was never clearly marketed. I. Fact the Viper Srt website had the package incorrectly shown as competition blue. They were supposed to build 40 of these. A couple years ago I contacted SRT and they actually opened a case for my inquiry and got back to me. Apparently they only built a total of 5 of these before stopping production which explains why we rarely see one. My dash plack is #4. Does any one know where the others are located?

PkB2014
12-31-2021, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the kind words, there is more to come as I do additional work.

When I look at the 2017 GTC data on ViperJeff's site it shows 6 of the GTS-R Blue Pearl Coat and all seem to have some type of stripe listed. Mine is a 2017 GTC in GTS-R Blue and doesn't have any stripes. Is this just one that was missed? Do you need my Vin and build sheet?

ViperJeff
12-31-2021, 04:51 PM
According to dodge the GTS Ceramic Blue Sport Edition was developed to help create sales. However, it was never clearly marketed. I. Fact the Viper Srt website had the package incorrectly shown as competition blue. They were supposed to build 40 of these. A couple years ago I contacted SRT and they actually opened a case for my inquiry and got back to me. Apparently they only built a total of 5 of these before stopping production which explains why we rarely see one. My desk plack is #4. Does any one know where the others are located?

2 were built in 2015
1 built in 2016
2 built in 2017
2 built with SRT hoods, 3 with GTS hoods

There were also
3 GTC's built in 2016
4 in 2017
2 with GTS hoods, 2 with SRT hoods and 3 ACR's

Total of 12. 11 USA Sales, 1 Canada Sales
Total of 5 with GTS Hoods
Total of 4 with SRT Hoods
Total of 3 ACR's

Data brought to you by the Viper Registry

braunstein82
12-31-2021, 05:31 PM
Can't remember if I told you Jeff, but I got that list from Gerry Woods with how they ordered all their GTCs in 2017

ViperJeff
12-31-2021, 05:45 PM
Can't remember if I told you Jeff, but I got that list from Gerry Woods with how they ordered all their GTCs in 2017

I can't remember either

I use this:

$1Equipment Listing
VIN 1C3BDEDZ5HV500550
Vehicle Description 2017 DODGE VIPER SRT GTC COUPE TWO DOOR COUPE
$2STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Monotone Paint
180 Amp Alternator
600 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
Battery Run Down Protection
Electronic Stability Control
Vinyl Door Trim Pnl w/AlcantaraIns
Alcantara Trimmed Interior
Cup Holder Insert
Child Seat Upper Tether Anchorage
D/P Seat Belts w/Preten & L Limiters
Advanced Multistage Front Air Bags
Premium Cloth Headliner
Side Front Door Air Bags
Floor Carpet
Cargo Compartment Carpet
Trunk Dress-Up
Viper Carpet Floor Mats
Pass Grab Handle - L w/ SC Stitching
Pass Grab Handle - L w/B Stitching
Vinyl Wrapped Floor Console
SRT Leather Shift Knob
PB Handle - Leather / B Stitching
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
Limited Slip Differential & Rr Axle
NVH Enhancements
Tinted Windshield Glass
Front Door Tinted Glass
Rear Window Defroster
Driver Side Sun Visor
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror
Passenger Side Sun Visor with Mirror
Power Mirrors
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Keyless Entry w/Immobilizer
Keyless Enter and Go / Passive Entry
Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control
Hood Insulation
Leather/Alcantara IP Accent Stitch
Instrument Cluster w/Display Screen
SRT Performance Pages System
Graphite Instrument Panel Bezel
220 MPH Primary Speedometer
Fuel/Oil Press/Volt/Coolant Gauges
Tachometer
Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers
Dual Note Electric Horns
12V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Power Locking Glove Box
Remote Fuel Door Release
Inside Emergency Trunk Lid Release
Active Noise Control System
Black Shift Bezel
Key Fob Trunklid Release
Speed Sensitive Power Locks
Pwr Front Windows, 1-Touch,Up & Down
Warning Chime
Headlamps On Warning Chimes
Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
Message Center
Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
LED Tail Lamps
Vehicle Information Center
Front Reading/Map Lamps
Automatic Headlamps
HID Headlamps - Semi-Gloss Black
Premium Security Alarm
Gloss Black Rear Applique
Front License Plate Bracket
GTS Front/Rear Fascias
Viper Door Sill Plate Applique
Custom Badge
Dual Side Sport Exhaust
16 Gallon Fuel Tank
Engine Oil Cooler
Cruise Control - w/ SW Controls
Electronic Launch Control System
Ceramic Blue Clear Coat
Uconnect 8.4 NAV
SRT High Perf Audio, 12 Speakers
900 Watt Amplifier
Integrated Window Antenna
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls
Power Rack and Pinion Steering
SRT Steering Wheel, Black Stitching
Tilt Steering Column
No Spare Tire
ParkView(TM) Rear Back-up Camera
Power Adjustable Pedals
Sport Pedals
Tire Service Kit
Universal Garage Door Opener
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Structural X-Brace
Capless Fuel Fill w/o Discriminator
English/USA Language
SRT Track Experience
O/B Refueling Vapor Rec Fuel Syst
Body Panel Parts Module
Instrument Panel Parts Module
Tire & Wheel Parts Module
Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications
GVW/Payload Rating
U.S. Dealer Retail
Zone 74-Denver
ZD/5771 Vehicle Family
2017 Vehicle Specifications
Price Class S
Two Door
Vehicle Order Tracking
U.S. Specifications Label
Nebraska Ship to State Code
Nebraska Sold to State Code
$3OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Sabelt - Cloth Bucket Seats
TA Black/Orange
Satin Black Exterior Accents Pkg
Time Attack Group 2.0
TA Interior Package
5 Mode Electronic Stability Control
Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
All Vehicles with Cloth Seats
6-Speed TR6060 Manual Transmission
8.4L V10 SFI Engine
GPS Navigation
GPS Antenna Input
Manual 6-Way Driver/Passenger Seats
Lower Dive Planes
TA Front Splitter
SRT Hood
Satin Black Sill Badge
TA Aero Wing Assembly Kit
Satin Black Front Decal
50 State Emissions
Ceramic Blue Clear Coat
All Radio Equipped Vehicles
HD Radio
8.4" Touchscreen Display
Harman Radio Manufacturer
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Media Hub (SD, USB, Aux)
SiriusXM Travel Link
SiriusXM Traffic
Remote USB Port
Uconnect Access
All VP4 Radios
Time Attack Suspension
P295/30ZR18 P355/30ZR19 Perf Tires
Pirelli Brand Tires
18X10.5 19X13.0 Sidewinder II Hyp Wh
All Aluminum Wheels
Satin Black Fuel Filler Door
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Black Calipers w/Orange Writing
1-Yr. SiriusXM Radio Service
For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com
For More Info, Call 800-643-2112
1 Yr. Trial (Registration Required)
5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service
5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service
5 Additional Gallons of Gas
Customer Preferred Package 2DL
Customer Preferred Package 22L
Gas Guzzler Tax
Sold Vehicle
Special Scheduling Condition VII
Easy Order
United States Region Group
NAFTA Region

ViperJeff
12-31-2021, 06:05 PM
When I look at the 2017 GTC data on ViperJeff's site it shows 6 of the GTS-R Blue Pearl Coat and all seem to have some type of stripe listed. Mine is a 2017 GTC in GTS-R Blue and doesn't have any stripes. Is this just one that was missed? Do you need my Vin and build sheet?

Not sure what the question is.

I have 8 GTC's with no stripe, 2 of which are ACR's which I document as ACR's. If I put the results in both columns the total build count would be off.

of those 8 (including the ACR's) the additional break down is

1 Black interior
1 Black/Demonic Red
1 Black/Header Red
2 Black/Sepia
1 Sepia
2 TA Black/Orange

3 18X10.5 19X13.0 Sidewinder II Hyp Wh
1 18X10.5 19X13.0 Sidewinder II Matte
2 18X10.5 19X13.0 Venom-Hyper Whls
1 19X11.0 19X13.0 ACR BrassMonkey Whls
1 19X11.0 19X13.0 ACR Gloss Black Whls

CerBlue17
01-01-2022, 12:41 PM
2 were built in 2015
1 built in 2016
2 built in 2017
2 built with SRT hoods, 3 with GTS hoods

There were also
3 GTC's built in 2016
4 in 2017
2 with GTS hoods, 2 with SRT hoods and 3 ACR's

Total of 12. 11 USA Sales, 1 Canada Sales
Total of 5 with GTS Hoods
Total of 4 with SRT Hoods
Total of 3 ACR's

Data brought to you by the Viper Registry
Thanks Jeff; good Info but I believe you listed all Ceramic Blue colored cars. I was referring to the actual serialized Ceramic Blue Sport Edition which Dodge was to build 40 of these. My car was built mid 2017 and dash plack is numbered #4. Would like to know whereabouts of the other 4 of 5 built.

ViperJeff
01-01-2022, 01:17 PM
Thanks Jeff; good Info but I believe you listed all Ceramic Blue colored cars. I was referring to the actual serialized Ceramic Blue Sport Edition which Dodge was to build 40 of these. My car was built mid 2017 and dash plack is numbered #4. Would like to know whereabouts of the other 4 of 5 built.

Understood,

I only have 2 2017's Ceramic Blue that show a Serialized Dash Plaque on the Equipment List, VIN's ending in 389 and 741

I show 5 in total with the Serialized Dash Plaque 2 2015, 1 2016, 2 2017

So Yea, I can't answer your question based on my data. I do know it's not the only time there was to be a run of a specific and unique Viper that was never completed like intended. Good luck in your search, sorry

Humbly
Vj

CerBlue17
01-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Helpful. Hopefully someone with one of these cars will chime in.. Thanks jeff

Mikey
01-02-2022, 10:28 PM
How many GT (not GTC) cars were built?

ViperJeff
01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
How many GT (not GTC) cars were built?

I have two data points that I've been able to use from the equipment listing, "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge" (2015,2016,2017) and "GT Badge" (2015), no equipment list showed both

2015 151 "GT Badge"
2015 1 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

2016 54 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

2017 122 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

328 Total

Scott_in_fl
01-03-2022, 08:48 PM

Can you share a picture of your dash plaque? Don't believe that I've seen a Ceramic Blue edition plaque before and it would be neat to see. You may have the rarest of the serialized cars of them all. Are any of them ACRE's?

Mikey
01-03-2022, 09:24 PM
I have two data points that I've been able to use from the equipment listing, "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge" (2015,2016,2017) and "GT Badge" (2015), no equipment list showed both

2015 151 "GT Badge"
2015 1 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

2016 54 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

2017 122 "Bright Chrome Viper GT Sill Badge"

328 Total

I was told the only did the GT trim in 2015, are 2016 and 2017 GTC cars?

ViperJeff
01-03-2022, 10:25 PM
2016 and 2017 show as having both (VIN 7th digit) A's and D's in the VIN. No I didn't count them as the folks that have D's (GTC) will argue their GT is every bit as much a GT as those with A's.

and 1 of the 2015 GT's is a "D"

I think the answer to your question is that the 2015's had the GT on Dash Badge, not sure if the 16's and 17's had the GT on them as I don't have a copy. So if true, the GT on the Dash is real and the GT on the Sill is _________. I don't have a dog in the fight, I'll let you all decide

braunstein82
01-03-2022, 10:51 PM
I thought all GTC built from a GT base, received a separate GT dash badge. To replace the named dash plate if chose to when selling the car. As did my 17 Gtc. Have a separate GT dash badge in the glove box on a display stand.

Mikey
01-03-2022, 11:04 PM
I thought all GTC built from a GT base, received a separate GT dash badge. To replace the named dash plate if chose to when selling the car. As did my 17 Gtc. Have a separate GT dash badge in the glove box on a display stand.

I'm looking around and I see a few 16 and 17 GTC cars with the GT dash badge. I don't know where the other guy on BAT got the number 36 from in total

camarochevy1970
01-04-2022, 07:11 AM
I'm looking around and I see a few 16 and 17 GTC cars with the GT dash badge. I don't know where the other guy on BAT got the number 36 from in total

That was me, I got it from here.

https://www.theviperregistry.com/build.php

'15 SRT GTC Coupe
-----
-----

Did you end up buying that car?

ViperJeff
01-04-2022, 07:54 AM

'15 SRT GTC Coupe
-----
-----

TheViperRegistry does NOT have a GT breakout (source: first hand knowledge).

PkB2014
01-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Not sure what the question is.

I have 8 GTC's with no stripe, 2 of which are ACR's which I document as ACR's. If I put the results in both columns the total build count would be off.

of those 8 (including the ACR's) the additional break down is

1 Black interior
1 Black/Demonic Red
1 Black/Header Red
2 Black/Sepia
1 Sepia
2 TA Black/Orange

3 18X10.5 19X13.0 Sidewinder II Hyp Wh
1 18X10.5 19X13.0 Sidewinder II Matte
2 18X10.5 19X13.0 Venom-Hyper Whls
1 19X11.0 19X13.0 ACR BrassMonkey Whls
1 19X11.0 19X13.0 ACR Gloss Black Whls

Ah, I see. You show them as 6, then list the ones with stripes. Just so happens there are 6 with stripes and 6 without stripes. I didn't realize it was broken out in that way. Thanks for the clarification.

PkB2014
01-04-2022, 10:08 AM

Yes, mine came with the GT badge to replace the "one of one" badge. I suppose if I decide to sell it.

CerBlue17
01-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Can you share a picture of your dash plaque? Don't believe that I've seen a Ceramic Blue edition plaque before and it would be neat to see. You may have the rarest of the serialized cars of them all. Are any of them ACRE's?
Ill take picture and post when get home.. yes, I spoke to SRT Concierge couple years ago and they confirmed it was the rarest or fewest built special edition cars; even if it wasn't planed that way lol. I believe it was only available as a GTS model, no ACR'S.

CerBlue17
01-04-2022, 10:28 PM

Here you go..

CNU_Physics
01-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Oh thats pretty cool, it's different from the usual GTS. It has a bit of indentation surrounding it, nice.

Mikey
01-06-2022, 02:08 AM

'15 SRT GTC Coupe
-----
-----

Nope, I have the white equivalent, so was curious to see what it brought