PDA

View Full Version : The Last Hallet Weekend for 2013

Scott Mannny
10-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Connie @ Hallet Raceway has opened up one more High Speed Touring weekend for 2013:orange:. If the weather will hold out and forward forcast looks good, it's going to be on Nov 16 & 17. There will be three run groups, advanced, intermediate and novice. Last year we had sunshine and 70*, with that we ran 7 sessions. This can be a two day driving event or just one day, depends on the weather.

The Oklahoma group will have at least 5 Vipers there and would love to have any other region to join us!!!! If you have always heard about Hallet and wondered what its like, here is your opportunity to experience the track. Go to
www.hallettracing.net/pdf/HST-special-event.pdf and sign up early, because it will fill up fast!!!!

If we have a large group, our region will have a cook out for every one. If you have any questions about this event, just pm me and I will get back to you.

Scott

chesapeake07
10-31-2013, 09:14 PM
That's great, Scott. Hallett is really a nice little track and is nestled in the green hill country near Tulsa. The OK club welcomes anyone who wants to come out and have some fun.

Come on out just before we put our snakes up for the winter.

Bill Pemberton
11-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Damn tempting Scott! Need to get a trailer as Hallett is a great little track, but can't drive the Snake that far on Sport Cups and have enough rubber to get home. Hope to make it down there next year and pretty sure there will be a NASA Time Trial event in 2014 also. Might have to come down there just so I can crash your pad, bet there will be beer in your refrigerator , ha,ha.

Scott Mannny
11-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Always stocked up for you Bill!!!!

We can always send Tyler to come get you and your Beast. We were there 3 weeks ago and had a Great time, but the boy beat me 4 out of 4 sessions (not much, but he still did). Its going to be on and he better be ready!!!

Hope to see you soon.