PDA

View Full Version : Valentine s Day Road Trip

Stephen V
01-21-2021, 06:27 PM
Hello fellow SoCal Vipers,

I'm a new Viper owner and having fun getting the car sorted out. She's already in pristine condition, but you know. It's been too long since I organized a road trip and I'm doing one now. It will be open to all vehicles, so not limited to V10s. ;)

This will be a 57.5 mile loop snaking (yes, intended) through some nifty parts of Long Beach and Palos Verdes. Here are a few details:

Date: Sunday, Feb. 14
Gathering time: 8am at local Starbucks in Signal Hill - 1788 E. Willow Street, Signal Hill
Depart time: 9am
Est. duration: 3 hours including 3 20-minute stops
Destination: Noble Bird, Long Beach Marina (for those who want to join in a group lunch)
Group size: 25 cars max

This is a 3-day weekend for some (President's Day is Monday, Feb. 15) so this is a particularly good day for a fun drive.

I'm just getting out the word. It would be great to have one or more other Vipers joining in. Interested? Just reply to this posting or PM me. Vroooooom!

Steve

46690 46691

Stephen V
02-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Looks like we'll have three Vipers rumbling up and down the streets of Long Beach and Palos Verdes. We have room for many more so if you're in the area and would like to start your Valentine's Day morning with a bang, shoot me a PM. Alternatively, you can just show up. It's all good!

Starbucks @ 1788 E. Willow Street, Signal Hill
Social hour: 8am-9am
Departure: 9am sharp!

Bill Pemberton
02-12-2021, 07:46 PM
Valentine's Day will see a high of 0 degrees in the Omaha area, so Stephen I will only be able to cruise with you vicariously, ha. Suggest you do a little video for all us poor folks in the Upper Midwest and NorthEast , as the only Viper love we will get is if we go out in our garages and give the old girl a quick hug.

Have fun and yes there are plenty of folks envious of your fun day with your Mistress!

Stephen V
02-13-2021, 09:41 PM
Valentine's Day will see a high of 0 degrees in the Omaha area, so Stephen I will only be able to cruise with you vicariously, ha. Suggest you do a little video for all us poor folks in the Upper Midwest and NorthEast , as the only Viper love we will get is if we go out in our garages and give the old girl a quick hug.

Have fun and yes there are plenty of folks envious of your fun day with your Mistress!

Well, when the cold weather abates your pent-up demand for road fun will be all the more enjoyable, yes?

We'll be taking plenty of pics. Not sure how many cars (all kinds) will show and am expecting a very small group, but perhaps 4 Vipers. That would be nice! Stay warm and remember... Spring is not far off.

Steve

Stephen V
02-24-2021, 04:31 PM

Stephen V
02-24-2021, 04:39 PM

Stephen V
02-24-2021, 04:39 PM

Yes, we had a blast!