PDA

View Full Version : Apparel Motor City V O Embroidered RT 10 Lettermans Jacket and More

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-19-2020, 02:01 PM
As a 'charter member' of MCVOA back in 1994, I got a member jacket with a LARGE Red RT10 embroidered across the reverse.... Classic black body, black leatherette sleeves, ribbed cuffs and beltline... I wore it ONE weekend - the weekend I received it in MI. Stored since. MCVOA owners will KNOW this jacket!

Mike Morss/Dan Wodolowski invited me to join MCVOA , and included the jacket for $250 back then.

Undoubtedly was the 'first Viper Club jacket' on the planet....so I had to have one! I dont know if MCVOA still produces them. I hope someone here -maybe MCVOA- will covet it as I did back in 94.

Size XL. Email me if interested, or if you need a couple photos. JonB@PartsRack.com

My wife wants a big closet back, so I must get rid of 40-50 cherished Viper items, mostly event T-shirts and some expensive Mopar leather jackets. 90% un-worn. Most From 92-02 vintage. Plus 2001 Dodge M/S Nascar. Comp Coupe too! Prices range from $40-$1500. (GTS-Indy Lambskin )

Also please email if you have a wish-list. Most ORECA / GTS-R stuff is spoken for.

Nothing too 'generic', but mostly bits of Viper Hisssstory. Think of Ferrari War, F-16, VOIs, etc.

Thank You. JonB@PartsRack.com