PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA Meeting Cruise IN NOON EDT Sat Aug 8 2020 Indy s Champion CJDR

Steve-Indy
08-03-2020, 01:27 PM
IN/KY VOA...Meeting/Cruise-IN NOON (EDT) Sat. Aug.8, 2020 Indy's Champion CJDR

As the title states, the regular Monthly Meeting of the IN/KY VOA will take place at NOON (EDT) at Indy's Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram located at 4505 WEST 96th St., Indianapolis, IN 46268.
The plan is to meet with our friends at Champion C-D-J-R and tour their beautiful new facility. Our host will be owner Mr. Fernando Falcon who is a
LONG TIME SUPPORTER and FRIEND of our Club. BRING YOUR OWN MASKS !!!

Following the dealership tour, the group will proceed WEST on West 96th St. to Zionsville Road...then go NORTH on Zionsville Road for about a mile, then turn EAST on Sycamore Street...immediately going around the detour signs and turn NORTH into the entrance of Lions Park parking lot.

Plan meet on the EAST side of the park, near the Volleyball Court right by Eagle Creek.

As discussed at our last meeting and in the newsletter, this is a "B.Y.O. picnic (i.e....Bring Your Own food and beverages) ALONG WITH A BLANKET or TARP so that each car's occupants can have their OWN PICNIC AREA in the grass under the trees for lunch...thus adhering to responsible social distancing practices.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the 7 month long Sycamore Street bridge construction, THERE IS NO ACCESS to Lions Park or Downtown Zionsville from U.S. 421 (a.k.a. Michigan Road) via the Old S.R. 334 which has been renamed Sycamore Street. If you miss the tour at Champion, one can also take 106th Street WEST from U.S. 421 to Zionsville Road, and proceed NORTH as directed above.

REMEMBER that ALL VIPER OWNERS are WELCOME at our events.

If you have questions on directions (read that "if you get lost") please call ME.

Also, if you have "Viper needs" such as a Check Engine Lights, Gen III and IV Low Tire Pressure lights (or need your new sensors programmed), or "other"...please CALL ME so that I can bring the proper instruments to analyze and/or attempt to clear the codes.

Best regards,

Steve Fess, "Special Ops" Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
08-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Great weather, good turnout, wonderful new facility at Champion, Members from IN, KY, and IL, and beautiful Vipers.

THANKS, for the nice job of putting this together, James !!