PDA

View Full Version : Decided to sell my 2017 ACR E

genVer
07-24-2020, 06:58 AM
I've just listed it here in the classified section for anyone who's in the market right now. https://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-v/p3095-2017-1of1-gtc-acr-e.html

Bryan Savage
07-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Good looking car. Good luck!

Scott_in_fl
07-24-2020, 09:16 AM
Nice looking car. Curious what the 1-of-1 custom selections were.

genVer
07-24-2020, 11:36 AM
Nice looking car. Curious what the 1-of-1 custom selections were.

Good question, thanks Scott. I've updated the classified with more details. A quick answer though is I built it with the comfort of the GT and the performance of the ACR-E.

zee
07-24-2020, 12:21 PM
Seems like a great price. What was the MSRP?

Scott_in_fl
07-24-2020, 07:50 PM
Sounds like a beautiful car. Too cheap. Keep in mind also that you will likely never again own a car that is 1 of roughly 800 units ever built. Was just talking to a Mac dealer and that fact came up. He said everyone now wants the limited special cars. Values are crazy on low vol builds. He said don't ever sell an ACR-E.

zee
07-24-2020, 07:54 PM
I've just listed it here in the classified section for anyone who's in the market right now. https://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-v/p3095-2017-1of1-gtc-acr-e.html

And LMAO to that tow sticker on the bumper

ACRSNK
07-25-2020, 07:01 AM
Beautiful ACR but price seems awfully cheap pretty sure this will be gone very soon

StrokerAce
07-25-2020, 09:06 AM
And LMAO to that tow sticker on the bumper

I love that car and just for fun I would change the W to an E to see if anyone noticed. :confused: haha

zee
07-25-2020, 09:34 AM
Beautiful ACR but price seems awfully cheap pretty sure this will be gone very soon

It’s definitely priced aggressively! There are less then 5 ACRE’s for sale on auto trader in the country right now...

genVer
07-25-2020, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It breaks my heart to sell her but I've had some medical issues lately which prevent me from driving the car the way I want to.

2015 GTS-R
07-25-2020, 02:12 PM
Sent you a pm.

Vipes
07-25-2020, 02:40 PM
Very nice, I bet this sells in a week or less at that price!

outnumbered
07-25-2020, 06:34 PM
Sent to a friend I know that is looking.....

ACR-ISH
07-27-2020, 06:03 PM
Also sent to a buddy who's looking. Great price!

Curious...

Why doesn't the interior have carbon accents? They're not dry or gloss carbon.
No Carbon X-Brace?
No drive line on steering wheel and same carbon question?

LOVE THE Black w Orange Stripe. Good luck!

Dman
07-28-2020, 08:20 AM
It’s a 1 of 1, it was ordered without the ACR interior, which then gives it the GTS interior, and no ceramic brakes, and a couple other little things. That’s the difference you’re seeing. I believe he has a sale pending on it now.

Curious...

No Carbon X-Brace?

Scott_in_fl
07-28-2020, 10:23 AM
It’s a 1 of 1, it was ordered without the ACR interior, which then gives it the GTS interior, and no ceramic brakes, and a couple other little things. That’s the difference you’re seeing. I believe he has a sale pending on it now.

^^^ Yep, and it makes those cars very unique. The GTS interior can be very, very nice in the right color combinations with the exterior colors. Although I would have to add back in the CCB's even though they are pricey. Once you have them, you cannot go back even if just for the fact that you NEVER need to clean your wheels with anything more than simply hosing them down.

One Viper Bite
07-28-2020, 01:52 PM

Curious...

No Carbon X-Brace?

Echoing what others have said that he opted for the GTS interior, but even without, the carbon interior parts were not standard on the ACR or the ACR-E. It was an add on. Additionally, the carbon X-brace was not standard. For the ACR-E, the aluminum X-brace was actually standard because it is stiffer and more rigid than the carbon X-brace. The added weight of the aluminum was found to be worth the price of the increased rigidity on the ACR-E.

Dman
07-29-2020, 01:40 PM
Echoing what others have said that he opted for the GTS interior, but even without, the carbon interior parts were not standard on the ACR or the ACR-E. It was an add on. Additionally, the carbon X-brace was not standard. For the ACR-E, the aluminum X-brace was actually standard because it is stiffer and more rigid than the carbon X-brace. The added weight of the aluminum was found to be worth the price of the increased rigidity on the ACR-E.

Exactly. A short time into the ACE release Dodge did a deal where if you ordered the ACR interior, you got the ceramic brakes for free. It was a stupid incredible deal, and so we see if an ACR has the ACR interior it 99% will have the CCM brakes. I mean even if you wanted steel brakes, you’d take the CCMs for free and do a swap later. I’ve only seen 2 ACREs with GTS interior and steel brakes ever, one is a matte white one in Canada and this one, super rare.