Silver04
03-17-2014, 10:59 AM
We meeting anywhere beforehand?

Silver04
03-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Guess not...See y'all at the Round Up!

FLATOUT
03-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Sorry man, I have a road race car lol. Showing up to the mile would look a little silly with 1300lbs of downforce. I will see you at the roundup. Getting in on Friday morning but working out of our Austin office.

Andy Wheeler

Michael
03-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Does this site even get used? I think not.
It appears to me, the VCA is using this site more than the VOA.
What gives?
Feeling a bit frustrated is very much understating my real feelings.

FrgMstr
03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
I missed March TX Mile registration while I was out on a road rally and was expecting the Houston Mile event to be the one I made. I was out driving the weekend they cancelled Houston Mile and then opened TX Mile registration. :( Will likely go in October.

FLATOUT
03-21-2014, 07:36 PM
We use the Houston forum all the time but we are a VOA chapter, no VCA in Houston.

Michael
03-22-2014, 04:48 PM
We use the Houston forum all the time but we are a VOA chapter, no VCA in Houston.

My fault. I didn't mean to infer anyone on this thread was encroaching. I probably should have started a new thread.
I'm South Central Texas, and it seems even though we have 30+ members (possibly even more); no one is posting here.
Back when we were VCA the same group communicated through the membership forum. Maybe old habits are hard to break and they are still posting over there. I hope not. I know I am not going over there to have a look-see. This is my new home, even if I'm the only one lurking about.

FLATOUT
03-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Go figure I was in meetings with Continental in Seguin on Friday I should have called you for lunch. Next time I'm up your way I'll shoot you a pm.

Andy

My fault. I didn't mean to infer anyone on this thread was encroaching. I probably should have started a new thread.
I'm South Central Texas, and it seems even though we have 30+ members (possibly even more); no one is posting here.
Back when we were VCA the same group communicated through the membership forum. Maybe old habits are hard to break and they are still posting over there. I hope not. I know I am not going over there to have a look-see. This is my new home, even if I'm the only one lurking about.

Michael
03-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Go figure I was in meetings with Continental in Seguin on Friday I should have called you for lunch. Next time I'm up your way I'll shoot you a pm.

Andy

I'll buy.

Mike