PDA

View Full Version : Alignment shop in my area?

pony23
03-17-2014, 10:03 AM
I just lowered my car with some Eibach springs. Looking for a place in central CT that can do an alignment on my 03 Viper. Who do you guys Recomend? It is primarily a street driven car, should I just go with factory alignment specs?
Thanks

Viper Wizard
03-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Since you've lowered her, factory specs are no more! We do Viper alignments and if you want, we can set up a time, you can come over and hang out while we do it.
914-763-3136

pony23
03-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks Chuck, I will call you when this salty crap is gone.

Viper Wizard
03-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks Chuck, I will call you when this salty crap is gone.

It has been a real winter but it wont be long now! :drive:

HobokenViper
03-19-2014, 12:12 PM
And I need to pay you a visit too Chuck! Have a slow leak in a tire likely from a nail. Tire goes flat in about 2-3 weeks.

Also waiting for this weather and salt to finally go away before I stop up there..... Been a long sad winter this year.

Viper Wizard
03-19-2014, 01:19 PM
And I need to pay you a visit too Chuck! Have a slow leak in a tire likely from a nail. Tire goes flat in about 2-3 weeks.

Also waiting for this weather and salt to finally go away before I stop up there..... Been a long sad winter this year.

If you want, take the wheel off and stop up with it, just a thought.

HobokenViper
03-21-2014, 04:49 PM

I need an excuse to take the car out, and what a better place to go than your place to start off the driving season to fix a tire?!

- - - Updated - - -

I need an excuse to take the car out, and what a better place to go than your place to start off the driving season to fix a tire?!

HobokenViper
03-21-2014, 04:55 PM

- - - Updated - - -

JerseyGTS
03-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Problem with that is you go to chucks for the tire and then start thinking "well while they're working on it..."

pony23
03-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Lol. I was already thinking about gears at the same time.