PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Venom Red Convertible Going Cheap !!

slitherv10
03-16-2014, 06:06 PM
I have lowered my 08 to 53,000 US in light of getting into an 08 ACR that is available at the moment. Once the ACR sells, I may not be so forgiving;). It is probably, if not, the cheapest 08 for sale period. It has 40K carefully travelled miles on it. Bought it last summer from a local Viper club member. Two tone interior, Navigation, H spoke wheels, tires from 2012, original car cover and bag included. I can assist in shipping but buyer would be responsible for costs. I could bring it to the Buffalo, NY border or Detroit border if need be. Please feel free to message me for further information.

Here is the add link...

http://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-iv/p70-reduced-2008-venom-red-srt-10-viper-convertible.html

Thanks for looking

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3707/11685996085_df1a45d373.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/110365926@N07/11685996085/)
34e71a16-0cd6-43ce-b2df-bdc1aebee083 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/110365926@N07/11685996085/) by slitherv10 (https://www.flickr.com/people/110365926@N07/), on Flickr

swexlin
03-17-2014, 06:19 AM
Wow! I just bought a house, and cannot swing it. Plus, I'd have to sell my 03. If I could afford to keep the 03, and buy yours....I love Venom Red. The most underrated Viper color, IMO.

The_Greg
03-17-2014, 09:21 AM
Great price. Awesome car. After a few theoretical 'what if's I would definitely bite, but alas... Good luck with the sale (and the ACR hunt!)

Last time I checked there was only one other 08 for sale for less than this one, but it was salvage titled.

slitherv10
03-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Great price. Awesome car. After a few theoretical 'what if's I would definitely bite, but alas... Good luck with the sale (and the ACR hunt!)

Last time I checked there was only one other 08 for sale for less than this one, but it was salvage titled.

Thanks for the replies guys,

This one is a very clean example with no issues and clean title. I have the carfax with it as well and it is well optioned. I know it will go quick once the sun starts to shine here and people get the itch again. If not, I may just keep it and get the ACR anyways. Just no room for it in the double garage and hate to have things offsite. Out of sight out of mind and thus whichever one is the culprit will end up not being used and irrelevant in regards to my owning it any further. They need to be driven and enjoyed, not sitting in storage somewhere looking at four walls.

V1P3R
03-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Beauty! Looks like it has been tamed and taken care of its whole life! Hope it sells quick for you!

slowhatch
03-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Great price. Venom red is incredible with the stripe delete, such a beautiful color. This should go quick.

slitherv10
03-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks again for the compliments guys/gals.

I never thought this color could be so striking to be honest. It was overlooked for a long time until people started to view it more and more in person and realized its quite the color. Cherry red, or wine color with lots of metallic flakes in it just makes it shine and change color in different light. The interior 2 tone color with the saddle panels also give its some depth and character and matches well with the Venom red. Navigation ( I have the software CD as well that goes with the car) is a great feature and sat radio as well. Comes with the original Car cover and bag, as well as the optional H spoke wheels. Not sure they had any more options that year. The differential was also replaced from the factory as some of the 08's had problems with them. Everything is ready to go and the car runs perfect with no issues and is stock as it came from the factory.
As I stated in my add. I am prepared to assist in shipping and making any arrangements as well as getting it to one of the borders ( Buffalo or Detroit) to makes things easier. All the paper work would be done in advance and the border would be notified 3 days ahead of time with paper work in their hands as well to confirm the sale and ownership change.

FLATOUT
03-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Lol got the ACR fever :D. Congrats on the impending purchase they are a truly special experience.

slitherv10
03-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Lol got the ACR fever :D. Congrats on the impending purchase they are a truly special experience.

Thanks Andy,

The way things are looking for the Viper in the next few years, I think making a move on one now would make sense as the Gen 4 ACR looks like it may become scarce if the Viper ceases to exist. I hope I am wrong, but, better safe than sorry.

viperprowler1
03-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Yep...I'm very glad I kept my '08 ACR Hard Core Edition. Maybe I should also keep the '08 Venom Red 'vert I have currently on eBay. It seems to be a color everyone raves about. The only problem is that we may be moving and may not have room to store all these cars.
Thanks Andy,

The way things are looking for the Viper in the next few years, I think making a move on one now would make sense as the Gen 4 ACR looks like it may become scarce if the Viper ceases to exist. I hope I am wrong, but, better safe than sorry.

ACRucrazy
03-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Love VR. Good lookin car for a good price. If I could swing it I would love to pick it up to keep some miles off the ACR.

ACRucrazy
03-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Also, I can't believe this is the first time I ever noticed that the convertibles have black A pillars/windshield frame.

Mamba52
03-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Good luck with the sale. Wish more Vipers had 40k plus miles on them. I have 43k on mine.

GuitarSteve2112
03-18-2014, 11:25 PM
What a beautiful colour. I've only seen the venom red in person twice: '07 Detroit auto show and at CAAP in 2008 with Michigan club. Good luck with the sale! I hope you find somebody that will treat her well and enjoy her even more!

ohlarikd
03-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Seems like a pretty rare combo - VR with Tan. Looks really nice for those looking for a more mature upscale look. Venom Red used to be hated, but seems like its turning around. I was looking at an 08 Venom on Long Island a few years back when I was looking for a Viper. It was a nice sunny day and the color looked incredible to me! The flake is very nice in the sunlight.

slitherv10
03-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Going once....going twice.......sssssssssssssss

http://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-iv/p70-reduced-2008-venom-red-srt-10-viper-convertible.html

HobokenViper
03-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Wish I could swing it at the moment. Love the color and would be nice to have a 2nd higher mileage example that I wouldn't be scared to put more miles on like I am with my current 08 Viper. Good luck with the sale and ACR purchase!

Leslie
03-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Great price for a gorgeous Viper!

slitherv10
03-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Wish I could swing it at the moment. Love the color and would be nice to have a 2nd higher mileage example that I wouldn't be scared to put more miles on like I am with my current 08 Viper. Good luck with the sale and ACR purchase!

Great price for a gorgeous Viper!

Thanks you 2. If It does not sell in a few weeks I might just end up keeping it.

slowhatch
03-28-2014, 01:21 PM
It's a damn solid price for the car, I'm sure you will find a buyer.