PDA

View Full Version : Nurburgring Stickers for ACR ??????

Torquemonster06
03-15-2014, 10:17 AM
I know that awhile back there was somebody selling the Nurburgring stickers with the ACR record time on them. I think guys were actually putting them on their ACR's. I would love to get a few of those in Black but I cant for the life of me find or remember who had them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlknBlu
03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Jon B has them in many colors.

Bruce

Torquemonster06
03-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Oh Crap.... I forgot about JB. Thanks Bruce. Its funny cause on the 12 hour race that's on right now, Kuno was just talking about going there to break a new record.

Leslie
03-15-2014, 10:43 AM
race is awsome!

so sad about Ben's Viper:(

I want one of those stickers too.

BlknBlu
03-15-2014, 10:47 AM
He has some Laguna Seca one's too.

Bruce

FLATOUT
03-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Yep, I have one of each. Thanks again Jon B!

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-15-2014, 03:01 PM
That was Dominik Farnbacher at Sebring pre-race, saying they will 'probably be going back soon' to the 'Ring. [trivia not mentioned - His dad raced there in the 80s. Porsche FIA championship driver. ]

We DO have a very few remaining of the N-ring '08 and N-ring '10 records; and Laguna '09 and Laguna '12 records, all in decals. Important hissstory note, that these were originally done in small amounts (25) by PartsRack as a memento for Team SRT members and for our own ACRs. SRT loved em and asked us to do a more, and even re-ordered. We gladly did, with pride and glee. We furnished MANY to several Viper dealers. And we gave away 100 at the VOI-11 After-party, on the 'condition' that they be ''proudly displayed, not kept in a drawer.''

If you'll do that, well send you one....or a PAIR for ACR-wing endplates. [My ACR has N'Ring one side, and LagunaSeca the other.] Email me your particulars (if I don't have them) and it is critical to know what color surface they will be applied to.

JonB@PartsRack.com

BlknBlu
03-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Baxter put them on thier cars and when the car went for sale by the owner(death) it was advertised as a Ring edition car by the owners son...lol

Bruce

Torquemonster06
03-15-2014, 05:40 PM
John B, You've got an E-Mail.:dude3:

viperprowler1
03-15-2014, 06:36 PM
JonB...you've got an email. Thanks, Mike
That was Dominik Farnbacher at Sebring pre-race, saying they will 'probably be going back soon' to the 'Ring. [trivia not mentioned - His dad raced there in the 80s. Porsche FIA championship driver. ]

We DO have a very few remaining of the N-ring '08 and N-ring '10 records; and Laguna '09 and Laguna '12 records, all in decals. Important hissstory note, that these were originally done in small amounts (25) by PartsRack as a memento for Team SRT members and for our own ACRs. SRT loved em and asked us to do a more, and even re-ordered. We gladly did, with pride and glee. We furnished MANY to several Viper dealers. And we gave away 100 at the VOI-11 After-party, on the 'condition' that they be ''proudly displayed, not kept in a drawer.''

If you'll do that, well send you one....or a PAIR for ACR-wing endplates. [My ACR has N'Ring one side, and LagunaSeca the other.] Email me your particulars (if I don't have them) and it is critical to know what color surface they will be applied to.

JonB@PartsRack.com

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Everyone who emailed should watch your mailbox.

Leslie...are your ACR wing endplates Black or Red? I suspect RED? {I Don't want to send Red decals for Red}

MI Viper
03-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Everyone who emailed should watch your mailbox.

Leslie...are your ACR wing endplates Black or Red? I suspect RED? {I Don't want to send Red decals for Red}

Jon,
I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
MI V.

Leslie
03-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Black:)

viperprowler1
03-18-2014, 11:02 AM
JonB...rec'd your "no charge" invoice via my email. Thanks for your generosity. I replied personally to your original email but wanted to thank you publicly right here. Am looking forward to receiving the decals for my 2008 Viper Red / Black Center Band with red driver's stripe ACR Hard Core Edition. It should add a nice extra touch to this awesome Viper. Mike
JonB...you've got an email. Thanks, Mike

Torquemonster06
03-19-2014, 07:11 PM
John B. Thank you for the Stickers. They are going to look great on the car. I know your a busy guy but hopefully youll get to see them in person if you hook up with us on some runs this summer. :dude3::dude3:

Scot
03-20-2014, 01:50 PM
ahahhah. I pealed mine off my ACR.... :D

MI Viper
03-21-2014, 06:40 AM
Jon,
Thanks, can't wait to put it on the snake.
MI V.

Leslie
03-21-2014, 07:10 AM
got mine, thanks Jonb!

Thawk97
03-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Just got mine as well! Thanks so much!

MI Viper
03-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Mine just showed up in the mail as well, Thanks Jonb!

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-21-2014, 02:07 PM
You are all very welcome. If you want to explore all the ACR track records, check out this SRT Shirt:

http://www.srtshop.com/product.asp?dept_id=95&pf_id=10C28

I am happy to 'share the passion', and as noted: Viper owners who want to display the Record Decal on your car wing, rear deck/trunk, or C-pillars or even rear window, are invited to ping me for a freebee: JonB@PartsRack.com. Specify Laguna Seca and/or N'Ring.

You must advise pedigree: full name, postal address, (or advise if have you on file); car data, especially the paint color that our 2-tone decal will be applied to. Or specify:
Decals are RED/White shadow;
BLACK/White;
WHITE /Black;
GRAPHITE/Black

NO PMs please. Hate Em. JonB@PartsRack.com

viperprowler1
03-22-2014, 07:32 AM
JonB...rec'd the decals today. Thanks so much. The Viper community appreciates all you do for us. Mike
JonB...rec'd your "no charge" invoice via my email. Thanks for your generosity. I replied personally to your original email but wanted to thank you publicly right here. Am looking forward to receiving the decals for my 2008 Viper Red / Black Center Band with red driver's stripe ACR Hard Core Edition. It should add a nice extra touch to this awesome Viper. Mike

slpfirehawk
04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Sent you email.

LATAMUD
04-02-2014, 04:14 AM
Email sent.

noisy
04-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Got the stickers from JonB. Thank you for giving me a pair. And oh, I appreciate the extra goodies in it. I love it!

viper-hennessey
04-02-2014, 01:38 PM
lol ....... i post that on my bord :dude3:

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Sent you email.

Please Re-send email with car data and full name to: JonB@PartsRack.com

Ditto for LATAMUD! (An Old-Timer) I DONT SEE YOUR MAILS !!

Arai13
04-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Please Re-send email with car data and full name to: JonB@PartsRack.com

Ditto for LATAMUD! (And Old-Timer) I DONT SEE YOUR MAILS !!

I sent you an email as well. Did you get it? If you did, thank you and let me know if I can help cover the costs of the shipping and handling!

-Kevin

edit: I just looked in my spam mail and I noticed the message I sent got an automated response returning the email. I can not send an email to "JonB@partsrack.com" I tried twice.

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I don't have an order from San Diego address or from LATAMUD or from slpfirehawk

I just emailed myself at JonB@PartsRack.com and it was OK

I DID receive and ship an order to GAINESVILLE VA, and to DAVISON MI

Please try PartsRack@AOL.com

Arai13
04-02-2014, 05:17 PM
I don't have an order from San Diego address or from LATAMUD or from slpfirehawk

I just emailed myself at JonB@PartsRack.com and it was OK

I DID receive and ship an order to GAINESVILLE VA, and to DAVISON MI

Please try PartsRack@AOL.com

Ok, I sent it again and it looks like that worked. When I sent it to the other email I would get a return message saying

Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-03.mx.aol.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 : (RLY:B1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlyb1.html
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:30:07 -0400
Final-Recipient: rfc822; partsrack@aol.com
Action: failed

Leslie
04-02-2014, 08:11 PM
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/levettegrl/stickernur.jpg (http://s350.photobucket.com/user/levettegrl/media/stickernur.jpg.html)

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/levettegrl/stickerlaguna.jpg (http://s350.photobucket.com/user/levettegrl/media/stickerlaguna.jpg.html)

LATAMUD
04-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Had the same error message in my spam mail, resent and it went though.

Ok, I sent it again and it looks like that worked. When I sent it to the other email I would get a return message saying

Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-03.mx.aol.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 : (RLY:B1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlyb1.html
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:30:07 -0400
Final-Recipient: rfc822; partsrack@aol.com
Action: failed

slpfirehawk
04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Davison, Michigan was me. Thanks again!

Austin
04-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Jon, I know you gave these free of charge to Viper/ACR owners, but would you allow me to purchase an N-burg and Laguna Seca decal from you? I've tried in the past, but you wouldn't sell me any. Maybe this time?

slitherv10
04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Jon, I know you gave these free of charge to Viper/ACR owners, but would you allow me to purchase an N-burg and Laguna Seca decal from you? I've tried in the past, but you wouldn't sell me any. Maybe this time?

I second that Jon. I emailed you a few weeks ago regarding getting 2 of each of the N-rings and Leguna stickers to go with my Blue and white. They will be gong on a blue backround so I believe the red with black ones would suit best in my case.

thanks

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-05-2014, 11:32 AM
........ I emailed you a few weeks ago regarding getting 2 of each of the N-rings and Leguna stickers to go with my Blue and white. They will be gong on a blue backround so I believe the red with black ones would suit best in my case.

thanks

LATAMUD, /ARAI13 yours are sent. Sorry for the email-issues.

SlitherV10, I don't remember anyone asking for FOUR decals, (two, winged-Vipers?) And we don't have Red-with-Black; We do have Red/White. And your 'anonymity' makes it impossible to know who you are. I 'probably' do know you, but not as slitherv10! Email again?

These are OEM-Quality decals from an OEM-vendor, and are NOT cheaply made. But we don't sell them. Other details in post # 7 of this thread. Leslie posted a red/White pic post #31. We DO have N-ring 7:22, 7:12; and LS 33.9 ACR, and 33.6 TA

So Anyone owning a Viper, [especially ACRs / TAs as set these records,] please email me your particulars / car data directly: JonB@PartsRack.com or PartsRack@aol.com

Supplies of some colors are now single-digits....

Reminder: Anonymous Public posts = NOT AN ORDER. PMs = NOT AN ORDER. I REALLY CANNOT ID 95% OF YOU BY a SCREEN NAME!

BlknBlu
04-05-2014, 11:41 AM
any of the rare 722 stickers still around?

Bruce

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-05-2014, 11:49 AM
any of the rare 722 stickers still around? Bruce

Despite our giving away 200+ of them at the VOI-11 after-party, YES !

BlknBlu
04-05-2014, 11:50 AM
That is where I got mine and then you sent me the revised times after the record was broke again.

Still proudly displayed on my end plates.

bruce

Austin
04-05-2014, 07:01 PM
LATAMUD, /ARAI13 yours are sent. Sorry for the email-issues.

SlitherV10, I don't remember anyone asking for FOUR decals, (two, winged-Vipers?) And we don't have Red-with-Black; We do have Red/White. And your 'anonymity' makes it impossible to know who you are. I 'probably' do know you, but not as slitherv10! Email again?

These are OEM-Quality decals from an OEM-vendor, and are NOT cheaply made. But we don't sell them. Other details in post # 7 of this thread. Leslie posted a red/White pic post #31. We DO have N-ring 7:22, 7:12; and LS 33.9 ACR, and 33.6 TA

So Anyone owning a Viper, [especially ACRs / TAs as set these records,] please email me your particulars / car data directly: JonB@PartsRack.com or PartsRack@aol.com

Supplies of some colors are now single-digits....

See... I do NOT understand this. I have been around the Viper community for YEARS and I still cant get a sticker from you? I have sent so many people to you to buy things for their Vipers. Im not asking for them to be free, I will gladly pay.

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-06-2014, 04:31 PM
........your 'anonymity' makes it impossible to know who you are. I 'probably' do know you......

Reminder: Anonymous Public posts = NOT AN ORDER. PMs = NOT AN ORDER. I REALLY CANNOT ID 95% OF YOU BY a SCREEN NAME!

for clarity.....

Austin
04-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Jon, why do you ignore answering my questions? Are you really that much of an asshole?

canadian viper
04-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Jon, why do you ignore answering my questions? Are you really that much of an asshole?

i dont know if that comment will get you the stickers.

Leslie
04-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Haha, that's funny!
Jonb ROCKS:) sooo be kewl ok?

Leslie

i dont know if that comment will get you the stickers.

Shooter
04-06-2014, 09:31 PM

I think he did answer your question dude. And seriously, much like some of us, Jon might get grumpy once in awhile, but an asshole he is not.

"So Anyone owning a Viper, [especially ACRs / TAs as set these records,] please email me your particulars / car data directly: JonB@PartsRack.com or PartsRack@aol.com"

LATAMUD
04-07-2014, 12:22 AM

Austin, send Jon an EMAIL, with your user name, all the details Jon asked for, color etc.

But, after your comments I wouldn't expect to recieve anything.

Arai13
04-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Thank you Jon!

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Decals went out today to USA and CANADA Viper Owners who emailed me: Frank, Ryan, Tommy, Tim, and Bruce.

Note: If you don't own a Viper, you better have a good story:Like a sick kid, or be in Afghanistan.
And If you have produced / designed decals via your own design company, don't even ask. Duhhh.

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Tim C and George L, yours are mailed..... Wear With Pride!

Alan M too......

SNKBYT
04-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks Jon for the Decals. The Red will look awesome on the Graphite wing plates! Thanks again. Tim

LATAMUD
04-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Jon,

decals arrived yesterday, thank you so much. The 5.5" Fangs is a cool extra, it's all going on the wing when I get home. Arrived in 12 days, you broke my Afghanistan mail delivery record by 2 days.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/bart1239/image-28.jpg

LATAMUD
04-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Oops, I posted the wrong photo, and this MWR computer won't let me edit the image URL, yes I had to type each character out, lol, worth it.

Let me try again.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/bart1239/imagejpg1-2.jpg

Arai13
04-22-2014, 11:34 AM
4498Thank you for the decals. They look great!

slitherv10
04-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Well Partsrack and JonB come through again.

My stickers came in the mail today.

Jonb, you are one hell of a man and entrepreneur.

I think I speak from all of us here at the VOA when I say you do a lot for the Viper world and hopefully we can all reciprocate your generosity and give back by supporting you and Partsrack.

Thanks again Jon

Tommy

slpfirehawk
04-28-2014, 10:58 AM
Posting pictures up of stickers jon sent me! Thank you so much! I was so excited to put them on the car.

http://i57.tinypic.com/o013s0.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qjx4lt.jpg

Leslie
04-28-2014, 11:05 AM
they look AWSOME! I was at the track this past weekend and I had a lotta car drivers commenting on the decals. Great conversation piece:) I kept the times on for my year ACR.

Thanks again Jonb!

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/levettegrl/stickers2-1.png (http://s350.photobucket.com/user/levettegrl/media/stickers2-1.png.html)

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/levettegrl/stickers-1.png (http://s350.photobucket.com/user/levettegrl/media/stickers-1.png.html)

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Reminder: Some owners want the times THEIR model-year ran

I am 99% sure we included the 7:12.1 corrected time too...... and a stickler can flip the .9 into a .6 for L-Seca for the TA

09VIPER
04-29-2014, 12:08 AM
JonB,do you have any decals left that would look good on a graphite ACR with silver stripes[2009]?They look cool:dude3:

JonB ~ PartsRack
05-09-2014, 03:15 PM
JonB,do you have any decals left that would look good on a graphite ACR with silver stripes[2009]?They look cool:dude3:

Sure Do, both N'Ring and Laguna.......Ordering details in post # 36..... your end-plate color matters most.

We even have GRAPHITE/black border recored decals! [Would look like a black-outline on a graphite endplate]

Email me JonB@PartsRack.com NO PMs please..

Rizzo
05-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Hey Jon Can you send these decals to Canada? I'll email you. Im going on a big rally to Area 27 in Osoyoos BC at the end of the month. I'll be with about 100 Lambos, Ferraris, Astons, Masserati's etc and it would be great to rub it in a little that my little old Dodge beat them all up at their own game...LOL.

JonB ~ PartsRack
05-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Two In The Mail, WITH the updated 7:12 time too....very worthy event !

I have a client who asked for 2 for his ACR, and one extra decal to put on his:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> LFA ! Since the 2010 ACR took the record from the LFA, he thot it might be funny to put an ACR decal on the back-glass of the LFA for a gag-photo ! He promises a pic of the installed decal , he DID send a pic and soundfile of the LFA. Humbling.