http://soonerbillz.com/SaveTWS/

Signed!

me too!

Viper Bill
03-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Me too!

FLATOUT
03-14-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah saw this on texags.com and was wondering if it would make it over here. I'll get that petition signed.

RedTanRT/10
03-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Signed! Great place but been a long time for me. 1st NASCAR race I ever saw live, 1980?? Took a good picture with my ex and Donnie Allison. 1st time ever on a road course, 1986??

Great memories, hope they can preserve TWS

Late Apex
03-14-2014, 09:16 PM
TWS has been for sale now for awhile and as much as I like this track, it is very old and in need of a lot of attention. I saw this coming a long time ago and will not be surprised if this valuable property is used for a different commercial purpose. Look at some of the great YouTube historic races posted including open wheel. It really has some awesome history.

Bill Pemberton
03-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Signed , and have tons of friends who have run there and it is on my bucket list. I know Cindi Lux and Stan Wilson did some Viper testing there in years past. With the enormous growth of Time Trials, HPDEs, and amatuer racing growth, it would be foolish to take down this historic track. College Station has to view the economic impact that would be lost over the years with all the folks who stay , eat, and spend money in the area while visting the track.

Thanks for posting and hopefully many more will sign up?!

Scott Mannny
03-20-2014, 02:02 PM
Signed and hope to get there in September!!

Slithr
03-20-2014, 06:18 PM
Signed

Agree with Mark, needs a lot of work, but is close to home and is great for HPDE events. I'd hate to see it go.

Late Apex
03-22-2014, 02:11 AM
Signed , and have tons of friends who have run there and it is on my bucket list. I know Cindi Lux and Stan Wilson did some Viper testing there in years past. With the enormous growth of Time Trials, HPDEs, and amatuer racing growth, it would be foolish to take down this historic track. College Station has to view the economic impact that would be lost over the years with all the folks who stay , eat, and spend money in the area while visting the track.

Thanks for posting and hopefully many more will sign up?! Actually the economic impact for College Station will most likely improve, sad to say, with another commercial site or sites in its place. Im sure all the local bean counters have looked this over quite a bit. In the past TWS was highly highly popular and used a lot more with prestigious events than in the last few years with just track days, LeMons, and some NARRA events. Sure hope it remains there for awhile but not very optimistic.