PDA

View Full Version : Roll bar for gen 1.

Ohiotj
03-13-2014, 08:50 PM
I am considering getting a roll bar for my 93. Spoke with the owner at autoform and he told me about his product. Sounded good all things considered. He said they have been running vipers since the early 90s so I am sure he has this product figured out now. However I am not crazy about using nutserts as I had a horrible time with them on my last car. I can damn near promise you I am too stupid to work with them. Does anyone use this roll bar or any others they can give me a review about. Any info will be helpful.

Ryan

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-14-2014, 11:29 AM
AutoForm is probably the ONLY Gen-1 roll bar avail. Was in widespread use in Viper Days / VRL.

Use with confidence.....it HAS saved lives.....

Indy
03-14-2014, 11:38 AM
I just saw a rollbar for sale on one of the classified sections (not sure which forum ,but I'll check). I'll try to post a link for you.

Indy
03-14-2014, 11:40 AM
It's on this forum. Here's the link.
http://driveviper.com/classifieds/accessories/p203-autoform-roll-bar-for-rt-2f10.html

AaronFL
03-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the link to my classified. I already found a buyer I believe. If it falls through, I will let you know. The construction on the Autoform roll bars is top notch. I did not install it, but it was not too difficult to remove...just some nuts and bolts. I highly recommend it. Autoform is a great company and truly dedicated to the Viper world.