PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Events for 2020

BlknBlu
03-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Hello Colorado members,

Rumor has it your heading to Omaha NE, in late September for a few days. Our regional club is based out of Omaha and we would very much like to get together with your folks on that week if interested.

Bruce

Thomas Ochs
03-17-2020, 07:41 AM
Hello Colorado members,

Rumor has it your heading to Omaha NE, in late September for a few days. Our regional club is based out of Omaha and we would very much like to get together with your folks on that week if interested.

Bruce

Bruce pretty sure the weekend to Omaha is 9-19-2020, leaving Denver Thursday 9-17, Friday 9-18 going to the Zoo, Saturday 9-20 the war museum leaving Sunday for Denver. We plan on staying at Harrah's in Council Bluff, IA, later this summer we will need a head count to hopefully get better hotel rate ?

Our President is Jim Johnson if you guys want to talk ? Shirley is Jims wife who coordinates a lot of our events, this one happens to be sponsored by my father

Do you know Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse ? we buy our company trucks from him

BlknBlu
03-19-2020, 03:48 PM
of course i know Bill, and our President is aware and has tried to reach Jim. Have him contact Cheryl

Bruce

Fangs3
03-19-2020, 04:33 PM
Hi, Thomas,
I'm the regional president for Crossroads of America. As Bruce said, we would love to get together with you, all, while you're in town. I did email Jim but I'll try Shirley. If you are willing, we can make a few suggestions, too! I would hate to have your Club roll into town without seeing you! Never want to miss an opportunity to hang out with other Viper owners!

Cheryl

Thomas Ochs
03-25-2020, 03:05 PM
Hello Cheryl,

a few suggestions would be great, I will pass them onto my father and the club. We look forward to meeting your club members as well. We'll talk more as we get closer to the run

BlknBlu
09-17-2020, 05:50 PM
looks like you guys are in town, would be nice to get tgether and see you.

Bruce