PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Stryker Green Viper owners or previous owners please

mrdiverdave
02-21-2020, 12:04 PM
Hi Everyone.

I'm doing a personal little pet project of mine to try and collect/connect all the owners of the 57 Stryker Green Vipers together on Facebook. I have created a page on Facebook called 'Stryker Green Viper Owners'. I've managed to find 10 confirmed owners so far in just a few days of research! They are now on my page. They are sharing some extraordinary photos and some ownership experiences so far in the 3 tiny days it's been going.
So I'll also mention that I am NOT a business or anything but merely a regular guy who owns one and is just PASSIONATE about this color
I'm reaching out to ask for assistance. I have sent private messages to your fellow members and I'm afraid if they don't have their notifications settings turned on so they may never see them. I have spent several hours scouring the galleries and getting some great referrals from one member.

The below list are people I believe have a Stryker Green Viper that I haven't heard from. If any of you are friends or acquaintances or know how to get a hold of them please let me know. At the very least have them check their Private Message here?

Angleiron, ACRucrazy, Mazak, 8400CC, GRNBGON, tiki240, CC39, tattooed, John N, MikeAdams, Viper Granny

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF MORE PEOPLE NOT LISTED HERE, I'll take any and all referrals please. I'm just helping to keep the interest alive for these amazing machines in my own small way by connecting like minded people. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Diver Dave
mrdiverdave@gmail.com
253-778-3305 Cell

ACR-ISH
02-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Sick!

z20ateU
02-21-2020, 01:01 PM
I know the owner of the only stryker green medusa, but he unfortunately he stays off social media. Next time I see him I'll ask him about making an Exception.

98intrigue
02-21-2020, 01:23 PM
Viper Granny had a snakeskin green, not Stryker. She has since sold the car as well.

dsp300c
02-21-2020, 01:44 PM
here is one for sell if you want to follow them so you can find out who the new owner is when it gets bought

https://www.elitemotorsports.com/2014-dodge-srt-viper-gts-austin-texas-78726/6654571

Mbccenter
02-21-2020, 04:11 PM
ACRucrazy is also Snakeskin green

ViperJon
02-21-2020, 04:51 PM
Mark1107 has one he posts here.

ACRSNK
02-21-2020, 06:01 PM
here is one for sell if you want to follow them so you can find out who the new owner is when it gets bought

https://www.elitemotorsports.com/2014-dodge-srt-viper-gts-austin-texas-78726/6654571

Mild built engine making 1480 wheel horsepower lol

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Thank you. This shot was taken by a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago in front of Griot's Garage in Tacoma Wa. We gathered 16 cars together and had a little tech session and drive that day. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sick!

Thank you. This shot was taken by a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago in front of Griot's Garage in Tacoma Wa. We gathered 16 cars together and had a little tech session and drive that day. :)

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:46 PM
Mild built engine making 1480 wheel horsepower lol

Thanks for the tip.
I called the number at the dealership. It was after hours but I talked to a guy for a few minutes describing what I was trying to accomplish. He asked me to send an email which I did with all my contact information. He says he'll pass it along to the next owner whenever the car sells. I told him I'd call in to check on it as well in case he forgets. Thanks again.

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:48 PM
Mark1107 has one he posts here.

Thank you. I actually was able to connect with him a few days ago. We exchanged info and I gave him access to my page even though he is not a Facebook guy. Seems very nice and I'm happy to have him in the group.
Thanks for letting me know.

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:49 PM
ACRucrazy is also Snakeskin green

I actually oddly enough connected with him about 2 years ago on here when I was looking to purchase a Stryker Green. I sent him some messages recently but have not heard back from him yet. Thanks for the reply though.

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:52 PM

Thanks for the tip. I've reached out to the dealership and sent them an email. I'm hoping they pass along my info to the next owner so I may hopefully get them to join my FB page.

Thanks again.

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:54 PM
Viper Granny had a snakeskin green, not Stryker. She has since sold the car as well.

Thank you Ryan. I've updated the Viper Granny on my list.

mrdiverdave
02-25-2020, 07:57 PM
I know the owner of the only stryker green medusa, but he unfortunately he stays off social media. Next time I see him I'll ask him about making an Exception.

Awesome!! Would you mind giving him my contact information? Even if he is not on FB I can still have him view the page. I can also post pictures and whatever info he would like about himself to the page and keep him in the loop. Mind if I send you a PM?