Deleted for Shooter

ViperJeff
03-12-2014, 06:34 PM
hmmm, I guess 94 was a bad year, off to work on another on

Cheers
Vj

Nickel
03-15-2014, 02:42 PM
This is the list from when sold new? Interesting!

RedTanRT/10
03-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Thanks for posting Jeff.

1994 was the largest year for viper production, finally catching up demand from initial launch in '92. Unless the viper is radically altered or priced, '94 production will never be beat.

It was also interesting to note on my build sheet was sales code "5BA" Converted from 93.

My vin is RV 102104 and build date as June 30, 1994 (so I assume there must have been a number of '94 vipers built, converted from 93).

To you comment of;

1994 Interior Details
It is understood that all the interior colors are Gray, has not been independently verified.

That's incorrect, tan interior (w/black dash) was introduced in '94 and was available on all 3 body colors. Just looked in the '94 brochure to verify all body colors available (I know over the years I've seen tan in all '94 body colors too). I think my tan interior code is "QRNS" or "QRN" to go with my paint code "PRN".

The Viper Registry notes the fact that tan was available but they don't know how many.

As the proud long time owner, and my namesake on the vca and the alley, Redtanrt10, sure would like to know how many were built.

thanks so much! Mike

ViperJeff
03-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Thank You Sir.

It would be fun to learn the break down of the interior for 1994. I have a source that shows what you know, just not ready to commit to to process ($$$) as the interior was never part of my initial endeavor

I will however update my wiki to show these facts.
Vj

vipernut
03-20-2014, 08:42 AM
3893And happily I'm one of the 55 in Ontario and still chugging along! My car was originally supposed to have been a 1993 but (if memory serves me right) there was a problem with the hoods from Rockwell International and the 93s were delayed to 1994.

VYPR BYT
03-20-2014, 02:24 PM
...The Viper Registry notes the fact that tan was available but they don't know how many.

As the proud long time owner, and my namesake on the vca and the alley, Redtanrt10, sure would like to know how many were built.

thanks so much! Mike

Hey Mike, Maurice Liang and Jay Herbert worked together to gather the following information for me years ago.

We show 85 black/tan and 27 green/tan in the 94 VIN database I have from Dodge.
you see it as 112 total which disagrees with the 133 total Green number I got
from a different area of Dodge. I happen to believe the 133 number is high, and
likely incorrect. Right now we have VIN information details for 3083 '94
Vipers, The list from Dodge we have states 3092.... which is highly probable as
it likely includes (9) engineering cars not sold to the public, our list is
those that were salable. Right now I am working with SRT to close out some of
these discrepancies. Following the VIN's We show as Green/Tan, What is the full
VIN for your car, is yours included? If not, we'll add it and be one closer to
having them all!

Thanks, Jay

Mine was right in the middle of the list of vin's he gave me so it is 1 of 27 emerald green w/tan interior in '94.

Maybe Jay can get you a similar email with red/tan numbers.
You'll need to pm me for his email.
Mike