PDA

View Full Version : Good price on an ACR for anyone looking

Arizona Vipers
02-14-2020, 06:57 AM
I've been thinking about buying another ACR lately, so have been looking. Man they are holding their values well. This one is a pretty good price $125K- https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=539694246
Wrong colors for me though. Private party so not sales tax in certain states like here in Arizona.

Hoonin88
02-14-2020, 07:23 AM
I don't have a lead- but what colors are the right colors for you? Nice stable of cars btw!

Arizona Vipers
02-14-2020, 07:25 AM
I don't have a lead- but what colors are the right colors for you? Nice stable of cars btw!

Not really sure, something interesting, preferably with GTS stripes. The matte red with white stripes for sale here on the forum is nice, but too expensive for me.

ViperNC
02-14-2020, 07:36 AM
Tempting.... I have a weakness for GTSR Blue.

Arizona Vipers
02-14-2020, 07:43 AM
Tempting.... I have a weakness for GTSR Blue.

Get it! hehe. Full clear bra, extra splitter extension and strakes, lots of options.

BJG32
02-14-2020, 09:07 AM
I'm actually considering this....I'd send to AC performance for heads cam....then to it's new home!

Murpowa
02-14-2020, 09:46 AM
That is a smoking deal on a well optioned ACR

Exhlr8n
02-14-2020, 10:26 AM
This is a long time Viper owner and NorCal member. Its a great car, very well cared for. I'm very surprised it hasn't sold yet. Great price too! Someone needs to snag it up!

BJG32
02-14-2020, 12:34 PM
This is a long time Viper owner and NorCal member. Its a great car, very well cared for. I'm very surprised it hasn't sold yet. Great price too! Someone needs to snag it up!

Im talking with Glen now. Just trying to button things on my end.

BJG32
02-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Its gone.....for now. BJ Motors bought it. They'll put their $20k spit shine on it. Lol.

On to the next...

ACRSNK
02-15-2020, 07:25 AM
That was quick less than wholesale pricing right there

ViperGeorge
02-15-2020, 08:29 AM
As much as I am not a fan of a certain salesman at VE I am glad that they are keeping the prices high on our beloved Viper.

Matt Dillon
02-15-2020, 10:46 PM
Its gone.....for now. BJ Motors bought it. They'll put their $20k spit shine on it. Lol.

On to the next...

Lol, O SO True! :(

Matt Dillon
02-15-2020, 10:47 PM
As much as I am not a fan of a certain salesman at VE I am glad that they are keeping the prices high on our beloved Viper.

Amen Brother! :)

Gonabite
02-25-2020, 07:14 AM

On to the next...

What a joke Viper Exchange is. Listing this car for $150K. Just know when you buy from Viper Exchange your getting bent over and they aren't even using grease to ease the F*ing your getting. I understand making money but we all know they paid at most $125k for this car and to mark this car up 20% is pure greed. And yes I own an ACR E, actually the same color as this one. Im not that concerned with them "keeping" the value of our cars up. Its just bad business to me.

I know they dont care and they still sell them. Ill make sure I keep buying cars elsewhere.

Arizona Vipers
02-25-2020, 07:23 AM
What a joke Viper Exchange is. Listing this car for $150K. Just know when you buy from Viper Exchange your getting bent over and they aren't even using grease to ease the F*ing your getting. I understand making money but we all know they paid at most $125k for this car and to mark this car up 20% is pure greed. And yes I own an ACR E, actually the same color as this one. Im not that concerned with them "keeping" the value of our cars up. Its just bad business to me.

I know they dont care and they still sell them. Ill make sure I keep buying cars elsewhere.

$25K markup on cars in this price range is nothing lol. They had to ship it, make it nice, floor it for a couple months, they'll be lucky to make $10K-$15K off it.

BJG32
02-25-2020, 08:26 AM

I landed a 2017 1 of 1 in the perfect color from a private seller. 3000 miles. Carbon interior, full xpel and other fun things.

I got an amazing deal and I cant thank VE's greed enough for taking the one listed here from me!!! Im super happy!

bluesrt
02-25-2020, 08:27 AM
I hope they get 200k for it

BJG32
02-25-2020, 08:31 AM
Me too. Ill never buy, but if they want to keep prices inflated Im all for it....now that I have mine ��

ViperJon
02-25-2020, 08:50 AM
What a joke Viper Exchange is. Listing this car for $150K. Just know when you buy from Viper Exchange your getting bent over and they aren't even using grease to ease the F*ing your getting.

I'm sure when you go to sell your cars you won't want top dollar for them, you'll just accept the first guys low ball offer.

BJG32
02-25-2020, 11:22 AM
I'm sure when you go to sell your cars you won't want top dollar for them, you'll just accept the first guys low ball offer.

This situation slightly different, but if VE can buy a car advertisedf or 125k and sell it a month later for ~150k a few days later more power too them. I'd do it.