PDA

View Full Version : Gen 3 belanger headers/exhaust on a gen 4 ?

slitherv10
10-30-2013, 01:11 PM
Can Gen 3 Belangers headers and exhaust fit on a gen 4?

JonB ~ PartsRack
10-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Headers Nope.

Header Plate is different,

Downpipe angle is different.

Cat-back, Yup.

Rukcus
11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Can Gen 3 Belangers headers and exhaust fit on a gen 4?

Are you looking to sell them :) ?

slitherv10
11-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Are you looking to sell them :) ?

Nope...looking at purchasing if they fit. Hey Mike is that you?

Long time no see. Hope all is well. We should have a get together soon and catch up. Did you get much cruising this summer?...Where do you usually cruise?

Rukcus
11-05-2013, 09:55 PM
yeah man it's been a long time unfortunately I had a lot of health problems in the last 4 months so I haven't really been able to get out. I just got out of surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm recuperating. I had to do a small bowel resection. I put the Viper away now and bought a Mini Cooper s for the girlfriend. So that is my new project :-)

Rukcus
11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
How is it going with you?

slitherv10
11-05-2013, 10:27 PM
yeah man it's been a long time unfortunately I had a lot of health problems in the last 4 months so I haven't really been able to get out. I just got out of surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm recuperating. I had to do a small bowel resection. I put the Viper away now and bought a Mini Cooper s for the girlfriend. So that is my new project :-)

Well sorry to hear about the surgery. I hope all went well. What is a bowel resection anyway ? I know you said something about Crohns.

Mini Cooper S ? That's cool.

Im doing great. did some traveling this year. Europe and what not. Got some cruising time in but lots of extra curricular activities left me little time for getting together on certain event dates.