PDA

View Full Version : Red White 2006 Viper Coupe with 15 000 miles

Bill Pemberton
01-27-2020, 08:26 AM
Yes, it is one of the 50 VCA Editions, and we actually sold the vehicle new. Quite a few folks on here know the car since it went to the gentleman who actually built my home and he was active in Viper Racing and activities. Paul's Viper was pretty well known in his small town in Northern Kansas especially since he raced another one with many of us in Viper Days. I actually got to run his yellow 96 in Viper Days and SCCA but he decided his track time was over and purchased the Red/white Snake back in 2006. Sadly Paul passed away way too early from lung cancer ( another one of those folks who never smoked in his life ) and the car sat for awhile before it was sold. Two owners since his passing , but each only had it very briefly and barely drove it. We got it in recently and went through all the fluids, replaced a couple manifold gaskets, oil pan gaskets, and put on a new set of Michelin Pilot Sports. Feel free to call or email me on this classic color combination used on many of the factory race vipers .

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
billpemberton@woodhouse.com
1-402-677-5864

PS - $56,573 is the current asking price.

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-27-2020, 02:31 PM
BUMP...............I missed the For Sale in the subject

Yes, it is one of the 50 VCA Editions, and we actually sold the vehicle new. Quite a few folks on here know the car since it went to the gentleman who actually built my home and he was active in Viper Racing and activities. Paul's Viper was pretty well known in his small town in Northern Kansas especially since he raced another one with many of us in Viper Days. I actually got to run his yellow 96 in Viper Days and SCCA but he decided his track time was over and purchased the Red/white Snake back in 2006. Sadly Paul passed away way too early from lung cancer ( another one of those folks who never smoked in his life ) and the car sat for awhile before it was sold. Two owners since his passing , but each only had it very briefly and barely drove it. We got it in recently and went through all the fluids, replaced a couple manifold gaskets, oil pan gaskets, and put on a new set of Michelin Pilot Sports. Feel free to call or email me on this classic color combination used on many of the factory race vipers .

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
billpemberton@woodhouse.com
1-402-677-5864

PS - $56,573 is the current asking price.

Bill Pemberton
03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Mgmt . just reduced to " Sale Price, " of $54,697 for the Red/White Coupe. Keep in mind with new tires, fluids , and Woodhouse -ized over 4K was spent on this car to get it ready to roll. We don't skimp on going through a car as many of you know , we change fluids we don't just check them. Feel free to give me a ring , and if I don't answer leave a message or text me. I work now as a Concierge assisting old friends and customers , so super important as I can tell Mgmt. that you are an old friend from the VOA!!!