PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a green Gen V

Cheme1985
01-20-2020, 09:15 AM
I finally decided I want to upgrade from my Gen III to a Gen V. I’m looking on autotrader, cargurus, and eBay. If anyone has any not listed publicly then please DM with the details.

I’m local to the Houston area. PPI is a must at by Morgan at B.J. motors in tomball. I will consider Dallas and Austin area cars as well, but will need help with a viper tech for the PPI. Cars farther away will be considered, but the logistics headache will make things more difficult.

I’m looking for a base. No ACR’s or TA’s.

Title: no salvage titles or cars with accident history

Exterior: all colors combos will be considered.

Interior: all interiors considered except the peanut butter leather. Not a fan.

Mods: light mods such as exhaust are ok. Heavy mods aren’t ruled out, but will depend greatly on mod type, who did the work, and supporting documentation.

Thanks!

Gonabite
01-20-2020, 09:26 AM
A little confused. Your title says you want a green Gen V, but they you say your open to all colors. Anyway. Search Ben Siegel on Facebook he has a green Gen V for sale.

Cheme1985
01-20-2020, 09:28 AM
iPhone auto correct fubar. Open to green but it doesn’t have to be. I don’t see how to edit the title. I started a new thread with the correct title. Mods feel free to delete this one.

supersnake
01-20-2020, 09:38 AM
You have a PM

SirHiss
01-20-2020, 10:03 AM
Following to see what green gen V are available

Scott_in_fl
01-20-2020, 03:19 PM
You picked the wrong Monday to run this post. A few weeks ago likely would have seen cheaper prices, and more availability :)

Good luck with your search. If you do find a green car, that color is perfection on these Gen V's.

Cheme1985
01-20-2020, 03:32 PM
thanks!

*shrug* Maybe so. I’m in no rush. Right car for the right price.

I don’t think the recent auctions will drive up prices any/if at all for the base model which is what I’m searching for, but that’s just my two cents and its worth exactly what you paid for it.

Title was a typo as stated above. Open to all color combos. Started a new post. Mods can delete.

You picked the wrong Monday to run this post. A few weeks ago likely would have seen cheaper prices, and more availability :)

Good luck with your search. If you do find a green car, that color is perfection on these Gen V's.