PDA

View Full Version : Just couldn't take it anymore!

Helo Steve
03-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Got my new key cut this weekend. Then we changed the clocks and I got out of work with some daylight left today. Couldn't take it anymore and took a 30 minute ride to nowhere. Hours later I still can't get the smile off my face! Spring can't come soon enough…

MOD: Please move to NY/CT section!

pony23
03-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Another great day out today too!!!!

I am also getting the itch to take the car out. I think it was this long cold winter. The only thing stopping me is that the car is still up on jack stands. :(

ViperTony
03-11-2014, 10:16 AM
I hear ya. I have to take my Viper in for emissions by the 18th. I have to put some miles on it to get the emissions monitors since I recently disconnected the battery to do some work. I'll be taking it out today and I can't just can't wait. :dude3:

00VPRGTS
03-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Don't come through Prospect Tony, my town has to be the only one left in CT that throws sand (red none the less). I have enough sand on my road to build my own beach!

Helo Steve
03-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I was lucky and only had to go through one wet spot with nobody in front of me to kick up any spray.

ViperTony
03-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Don't come through Prospect Tony, my town has to be the only one left in CT that throws sand (red none the less). I have enough sand on my road to build my own beach!

I didn't take her out today. I ran some errands around town and saw how bad the salt/sand is and said forget it. It wasn't worth it biting it around some of the routes I take. The amount of sand around here is insane.