PDA

View Full Version : SuperCar Week amp Beginning of the Year Party

TheWessss
12-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Just want to remind members to check their emails. We just sent out the details for the annual club party (1/11/20). Members will need to RSVP to me for the Dinner party. It is the same weekend as SuperCar Week (1/12/20) this year. www.supercarweek.com/registration/viper DON'T FORGET, if you have not renewed your VOA membership, you need to do so and sign up for the NVE4 event, as the price goes up January 1st.

70mopars
12-12-2019, 08:24 AM
I'm looking forward to the Supercar week show. It was a great event last year. It was also a good chance to meet other club members, check out their cars, and show off our pride in our cars. The tent provided a nice gathering spot, a chance to recruit some new members, and we had a nice lunch. Will lunch be provided this year? I will miss our previous end of year party and another thank you to David for his hospitality and success at our event last year.

TheWessss
12-13-2019, 01:03 PM
No tent this year, the event sponsor was not insured for where it was located last year, they were kind enough to look the other way since it was already set up. The club will have lunch at a local restaurant, self pay. We have our beginning of the year party at the Breakers in the private room of the Italian restaurant the night before the Super Car Week grand finale car show. Please make sure you send in your RSVP payment if you plan to attend. Happy Holidays

brazua
01-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Dear Wessss,.

Besides the NVE4 and super car week,. What other VOA EVENTS we will have in 2020.

70mopars
01-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Right now there are about 4 - 6 VOA members who are planning on attending SuperCar Week show on the 12th, but won't be attending the Club party. If you're interested in riding together with us, PM me.

70mopars
01-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Dear Wessss,.

Besides the NVE4 and super car week,. What other VOA EVENTS we will have in 2020.

The Carolinas asked for a wish list of events then put together a list of events they were shooting for https://driveviper.com/forums/threads/23491-2019-Carolinas-VOA-Schedule-of-Events. We had the Ax throwing event and lunch in Everglades City. It would be nice to do some more of those events, even when not VOA sponsored. Maybe we should start a thread for an Event wish list.

TheWessss
01-16-2020, 02:08 PM
Dear Wessss,.

Well we just had a New Year Party and it was success!!! 30 great Viper friends filled the Italian Restaurant at the Breakers and then we had some after party meetings at the Seafood Restaurant overlooking the Ocean and beautiful Fish Bar. We have had planned AutoX and Homestead track day this Sunday, the 19th. May still be time to sign up for either. Currently we are working on an event in late February, possibly the 29th. More to come on that. Keep an eye on SuperCar Saturdays and Cars & Coffee West Palm Beach for their monthly dates. We are getting real close to NVE4 and are planning our club dinner for Friday night.

brazua
01-20-2020, 09:11 PM
Noted,.. But how can we get information on those events such as AutoX and Homestead track day this past Sunday.. Didn't receive no email or seen a post.
Also for those VOA members not attending the NVE4 are we invited for the Dinner on the Friday night.

TheWessss
02-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Noted,.. But how can we get information on those events such as AutoX and Homestead track day this past Sunday.. Didn't receive no email or seen a post.
Also for those VOA members not attending the NVE4 are we invited for the Dinner on the Friday night.

The AutoX cross event was announced in the last MailChimp campaign that was emailed out to members about the Holiday Party. I reminded everyone, again, about both events at the Club New Year Party to those that were in attendance. I can't answer your question about the Friday dinner yet, plans have not been finalized, we are working on something BIG!!!!