PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout and thanks to Doug Shelby

Arizona Vipers
11-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Yesterday I realized I needed some hardware parts for my diffuser or I wouldn't be able to run at a Nasa event I have this weekend.
I emailed Doug and within 10 minutes I had a tracking number for an overnight package which I'll have today. This is not the first time he has done this for me.
If anyone is not familiar with Doug or his products check out his Viper stuff here- http://www.dougshelbyengineering.com/viper.html
Everything is 100% top notch, I run a lot of his parts on my car, track tested, never had one issue with any of them. A lot of his parts are also the reason for my car being lighter than even most Comp Coupes

Russ Oasis
11-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Doug Shelby is a first class guy with great products. He's definitely a friend of the Viper community.

dsp300c
11-12-2019, 07:47 AM
not only are his parts awesome but his customer service and knowledge is amazing. one of the best vendors i have dealt with across all the car forums. i've needed to pick his brain so i've emailed him at like 9:30pm thinking he will reply in the morning like normal....which is good to me........nope....i get a reply within like 15 min and it blows me away. top notch products, customer service, and knowledge. need more guys like him.

13COBRA
11-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Doug is the man. I check his site almost daily to see what's new and place an order. Great guy to talk to as well!

blingnoring
11-12-2019, 03:20 PM
got his heat shield and crank pulley. very amazed at the quality and engineering behind his products and a pleasure to deal with. taking notes on the IAT's before I install the heat shield, going by input from some of you guys it should be a pretty good drop.

LATAMUD
11-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Every Viper owner I know in Kuwait runs a DSE catch can. I'm installing another Gen5 Intake on a Gen4 out here soon, Doug's torque limiter sleeves are on the way. DSE rear-center jack puck, I use it often. I have the DSE ACR Extreme splitter mounting brackets on two cars now. Those billet aluminum brackets are under $500 a pair from DSE, MOPAR sells the steel ones for around $1300 per side.

quickster2
11-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Many DSE goodies on my car. High quality stuff for sure.

gpbtt
11-12-2019, 09:55 PM
I also echo what everyone else is stating! Doug is First Class....I also am lucky enough to have some DSE engraved items on my car. Everything fits fine, works perfect and stands up to anything I have thrown at it!
It’s a pleasure to do business there. Thanks Doug..keep the innovations coming

stradman
11-13-2019, 02:30 AM
Doug is a stand up guy. All his stuff is top notch and I for one have loads of DSE stuff on my car. Many thanks Doug!

Bill Pemberton
11-13-2019, 05:54 AM
Super high quality stuff and we often used and recommended his products at Woodhouse. His attention to detail and research and development on Viper products is simply top notch. Great guy to do business with in my opinion and I know Mark Jorgensen feels just as strongly about this.

SSGNRDZ_28
11-13-2019, 08:24 AM
Thank you for all the kind words! I feel lucky to have great customers to work with! Even with the cars being out of production business is growing and we are still investing back into new part development. Hopefully that continues for a long time. It’s been great to partner with the other Viper vendors as well, most are very good to work with.

Doug

Ludington1
11-13-2019, 02:54 PM
And one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet... cheers Doug!

Darren