PDA

View Full Version : 1st Monthly Club Meeting of 2014! April 2nd!

SmoknTires
03-06-2014, 05:13 PM
It’s time to kick the tires and light the fires! Winter is (near) over!

Our first club meeting of the year is at hand. This meeting will of course be a special one, let’s ring in the start of the season and the new club in style! Lots of things to talk about and lots of friendships to discover! And we will reveal that this meeting will be both a free giveaway and free raffle night!! Don’t miss it!

Meetings begin at 7:30pm and are held on the first Wednesday of every month. They are open to all members and family. Most people begin to arrive 6:00-6:30pm to get comfortable and grab a bite! Seating is not assigned, so feel free to sit wherever you’d like. All meetings are cruise nights, so fire up the snake and bring it down!!! Viper parking is right outside our own private room. Just pull up and find a spot! Viper Club of Illinois monthly meetings are a great way to get into the pipeline of the club, its people, and of course the car.

This meeting will also be the very first to be held at our permanent location – Pinstripes of South Barrington!

For more detailed information on where we meet, go to our website at www.illinoisvipers.com!

The_Greg
03-18-2014, 07:46 AM
I hope the salt is well off the roads by then.

SmoknTires
03-22-2014, 11:33 AM
11 days left!

And it looks like we'll just about eek out decent weather to have the cars out.

webby
04-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Oooohhhh crap I forgot that was today. I need to buy my membership too.

viper04
04-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Oooohhhh crap I forgot that was today. I need to buy my membership too.

I was looking for you and did not see you.