PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Diagrams

stylin
08-21-2019, 07:39 PM
I have the Viper Repair manual CD which does not appear to have any wiring diagrams at all. Where can I get a book or CD with wiring diagrams on the Gen V ? Couldn't find anything on a quick search here.

Jack B
08-21-2019, 09:46 PM
what are you tryng to do, narrow it down for us

ViperTony
08-22-2019, 10:14 AM
I have the Viper Repair manual CD which does not appear to have any wiring diagrams at all. Where can I get a book or CD with wiring diagrams on the Gen V ? Couldn't find anything on a quick search here.

Tech Authority sells a wiring diagram CD, I have it, what are trying to do?

stylin
08-22-2019, 01:23 PM
what are you tryng to do, narrow it down for us

Everything. I generally just want to have the diagrams for chasing down wiring. My power door lock buttons don't work right now (but the keyfob does) so I need to start there and see if I can find the source of that problem, but I don't have any wiring schematics to start with.

stylin
08-22-2019, 01:24 PM

Thanks I do see that out there for $95. There's no images or idea of what I'm actually getting. Is it complete? All wiring in the entire car on a CD? It says its not a traditional wiring diagram source in the description. Not sure if that's enough. I like the entire schematics of every car I buy.

Arizona Vipers
08-22-2019, 02:18 PM

Is it worth buying? As I'm trying to drop weight on my race car, would be good to start getting rid of wiring that's not in use anymore...

13COBRA
08-22-2019, 02:20 PM
Is it worth buying? As I'm trying to drop weight on my race car, would be good to start getting rid of wiring that's not in use anymore...

I'm starting to think that you might have saved some time and money by putting a 9.0L V10 in a Radical SR3.

Arizona Vipers
08-22-2019, 03:13 PM
I'm starting to think that you might have saved some time and money by putting a 9.0L V10 in a Radical SR3.

I like Viper's. :cool:

ViperTony
08-22-2019, 09:21 PM

AZ, I think its worth it...$95...I spend that much on gas just on one track day. It seems very detailed , wiring diagrams, locations and runs in Chrome without issue. I bought the USB key version.

Gen5snake
08-23-2019, 09:21 AM
That seems worth it to me. Sweet diagrams. Logically laid out. Nice.

stylin
08-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Thank you Viper Tony for the images! Exactly what i was looking for. looks like good quality info.