PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Area Mechanics

wolowski007
08-16-2019, 08:57 AM
Hello fellow IN/KY Viper owners. I'm in the Indy area (Fishers), and will be needing to take my 1996 GTS in for routine service soon. I wanted to see who others in the Indy area use, whether a specific dealer or other mechanic. Thanks for any advice.

Bill Pemberton
08-16-2019, 09:01 AM
Steve-Indy will pop on here in just a bit and he can give you the full lowdown on mechanics in the area, plus he can discuss the annual visit of Tom Sessions ( Viper Tech Extraordinaire ) to Indy for service work for VOA members ---- have you joined yet, great Regional Club in your area with many benefits!!!

Steve-Indy
08-23-2019, 11:11 AM
Feel free to call me...317-402-9013...as there ARE a couple of options.

Bill Pemberton
08-24-2019, 05:59 AM
Have you called yet, ha? Steve is the guru for your State on knowing the best places for service , you can't go wrong!

Steve-Indy
08-24-2019, 09:19 AM
Thanks, Bill !! As you know, options have become rather limited. Fortunately, there are a few great Techs around...IF you know where to look. To me, that decision is very much influenced by the model year as well as the actual need at the time. Parts availability often comes into play...if they are even available.

Hopefully, I can assist the above owner when he calls.

Bill Pemberton
08-24-2019, 12:03 PM
So true, Steve, but you know I respect and love your genuine concern for VOA members in your area ( and in fact the whole Country), and if anyone can help this individual you likely can. Stop being modest and I know there are a boatload of VOA members who would echo my sentiments for all your help to other Viper owners over the years!!!!!!

Mad Max
08-24-2019, 07:38 PM
Steve is a true Viper knowledgebase and an all-around great guy!! I value his opinion and friendship.

Brent

capevettes
08-25-2019, 06:25 AM
So true, Steve, but you know I respect and love your genuine concern for VOA members in your area ( and in fact the whole Country), and if anyone can help this individual you likely can. Stop being modest and I know there are a boatload of VOA members who would echo my sentiments for all your help to other Viper owners over the years!!!!!!

Right on the money Bill!! Steve helped me through a computer issue with my Gen 2. He knew the problem right away and knew where to find the part. A true asset to us all.