PDA

View Full Version : Viper 25 Years of Hisssstory SOLD OUT

mauricev10
07-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Just to let everyone know, I am sold out of my new book, Viper-25 Years of Hisssstory, but a few of our Viper vendors/sponsors may still have some copies, so if you missed out, try them. But don't wait. We're not talking huge quantities. Try the VOA store (great use for those gift certificates!) at https://shop.driveviper.com/viper-25-years-of-hisssstory-by-maurice-q-liang/ or The Viper Store, or Viper Depot. Thanks to everyone who preordered and waited so patiently! You helped make this book a reality.

FisherGen2
12-27-2019, 10:04 AM
Hey Maurice!! Love the book it was amazing! Great piece to my collection. Any idea for a new book in the future from you?? I

FisherGen2
12-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Hey Maurice!! Love the book it was amazing! Great piece to my collection. Any idea for a new book in the future from you?? I

gfviperman
12-27-2019, 05:46 PM
Book is super ... covers the whole show in great detail !!!

quickster2
12-27-2019, 07:51 PM
Great book Maurice. Between the books, calendars, goodies for the car, etc., this 11 year old Viper keeps nickel and diming me and......... making me happy! Not very often you can say that about a vehicle and the associated folks met along the way all owed to a certain car. Pretty cool :)