PDA

View Full Version : Summer Event at Game of Axes

TheWessss
07-08-2019, 01:55 PM
South Florida VOA members are welcome to attend the next event with a guest at Game of Axes on 07/27/19, an email with a RSVP link has already been sent out to all current members. If you didn't get it please let one of the board members know ASAP. Lunch will be provided by the club. Hope to see you there, for some friendly ax throwing!!!

70mopars
07-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Has anyone else not received the invite yet? It looks like there might be a glitch in the system. I just want to make sure that if there is, it gets fixed before NVE4. I did get all the previous club emails. It's not in the spam or junk folders as that is turned off. So how would I report this new issue and get it corrected ASAP?

TheWessss
07-23-2019, 08:47 AM
Good Morning, South Florida VOA, looks like we have about 20 folks coming to our AX event. We sent out the email with the itinerary for Saturdays event yesterday. Make sure you have it and you know the meet up spot or we will just see you at the event.

TheWessss
07-26-2019, 08:52 AM
Just one last reminder for tomorrows event. You & your guest must wear close toed shoes. If you have any other concerns or questions about Game of Axes, please visit their website.