PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys make it to the Tail of the Dragon

Joel
03-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Yes I know it is nice in Florida and we have snow here but something to consider for May and June (5-30 to 6-1). Come to the Tail of the Dragon and leave the beach behind. We are up to over 30 rooms reserved at the Greystone Lodge already and it is not even March yet. We have the parade permit in hand. Crystelle Creek Grill and the Cherokee Grill have been notified we are coming and are stocking up on adult beverages. We are working on ordering the same weather we had last year and by that I mean perfect! Caravans from the north, south, east, and west have been planned. Stretch is shooting for 20 cars in the caravan from Ohio. Carolina already has a dozen cars. Folks are coming from Canada and Alaska. There might even be some native Tennesseans to will lead you through the wilderness of great curvy roads. The highways and byways will not be safe. The parade will be filmed and copies available to show your friends what they missed as 75 (our goal) Vipers roar through the streets of Gatlinburg. Special TOD T-shirts will be available in short and long sleeve - reserve yours now - $20 short sleeve and $25 long sleeve - Royal Blue with TOD on the back. After all, you got to look good when you get home and tell tales about the tail. The twisty and turny roads will be ready - will you? I can't believe you would even consider missing it! :D

EdGTS
04-06-2014, 10:44 PM
I will be there. Where can I find details on the event, and I'd like a t shirt, medium. I'll be staying a friends house who will be going as well in his viper. What's the car count so far?

Joel
04-07-2014, 10:05 AM
According to the hotel, over 40 rooms are booked. We have confirmations from almost 50 people and we are still getting more requests for information. Our goal is 75 Vipers.

08viperviolet
04-17-2014, 02:29 PM
I will be there as well.

No hemi
04-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Joel, did i ordered the shirts already??, i forget!! lol

Joel
05-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Yes. I got you an extra small - same size I wear. I can hear you laughing...

No hemi
05-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Hhaahaahha ^^^^