PDA

View Full Version : Viper Exchange/Tomball Dodge

Herrsss
03-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Houston members,

Your humble officers had a great meeting with Bernie Katz, the Service Writers and Viper Techs yesterday to discuss things we can do together to grow our new organization's relationship with them. They were very interested in our members' feedback and we were able to give them several action items to focus on. Feel free to p.m. any of the officers with specific questions you may have.

We also got to tour the vault and they've got quite a few TAs . . . orange, black or white - pick your poison!

Stay tuned for more exciting news as we have some cool event ideas to add to this year!

In the immortal words of Garth . . . party on dudes!!!!!

:dude3:

FLATOUT
03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
These could be some of the best events the Houston club has ever setup. Some really unique and new stuff you guys should really enjoy.

Andy Wheeler

Shooter
03-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Houston members,

Your humble officers had a great meeting with Bernie Katz, the Service Writers and Viper Techs yesterday to discuss things we can do together to grow our new organization's relationship with them. They were very interested in our members' feedback and we were able to give them several action items to focus on. Feel free to p.m. any of the officers with specific questions you may have.

We also got to tour the vault and they've got quite a few TAs . . . orange, black or white - pick your poison!

Stay tuned for more exciting news as we have some cool event ideas to add to this year!

In the immortal words of Garth . . . party on dudes!!!!!

:dude3:

Y'all are from Humble? :)

Good to hear. We need some real events. I'm not interested in car shows and how to polish my wheels. Lets race...I need to hand Wheeler his butt on the road course....he's too fast in roll racing for me :)

MtnBiker
03-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Hahahaha, yes that would be fun to get on track with you guys (and to hand it to Wheeler).

FLATOUT
03-06-2014, 12:11 PM
I foresee more street beatings for the both of you lol. We'll get some fun stuff on the books!