PDA

View Full Version : Broke East MEET at Thompson Speedway CT 05MAY19

NottaVette
04-29-2019, 11:44 PM
I'd like to invite our community to attend this meet in CT. We currently have 15 NEVOA members registered plus 5 additional Viper owners. "Registration" has closed from the on-line registration format created by NEVOA, but you can still register through the Broke.East site.

I have also been authorized to collect Broke's entry fee of $20 at our pre-meet, "roll-in" prep area in Putnam, CT. I can provide details for those interested. Broke.East website / page has the info about the meet and I can provide info on our meeting areas to cruise into the meet as a Viper parade!

We have been provided pit row at the speedway for "exclusive" parking. We're (obviously) calling it the Viper Pit!! (hahahaha). So, let us fill it!!!

Please reach out to me, as I've been designated NEVOA's host for this meet. I am a new member of the VOA and quite enthusiastic about our Viper products. I usually respond within an hour, but depending on when I get notified of a message, I could take a little longer. If you don't hear from me within (say) 4 hours, please duplicate your attempt to reach me. Thank you.