PDA

View Full Version : joke - a neighbors confession

VYPR BYT
02-28-2014, 07:17 PM
A man got this text from his neighbor:

“Bob, I’m so sorry about this but I have a confession to make. I can tell you I just haven't been able to sleep because of it. I have been sharing your wife with you behind your back. Day and night and mostly when you’re not in town. In my kitchen, bathroom, basement, you name it and a times right under your nose. I seriously think I've tapped it more than you in the last year! My therapist says I should let you know because I feel so incredibly guilty. And I promise never to do it again."

Bob sat in shock for several minutes, gather himself and loaded his gun. He then quietly stood at the foot of the bed where his wife was sleeping and with tears in his eyes - shot her dead!

He then turned the gun to his own head but couldn't go through with it. As he reached for his phone to turn himself in to the authorities he noticed another text from his neighbor.

“This D*** Speech-to-Text ... I meant to say wifi and not wife. Anyway, I sure do feel better. Goodnight Bob."

VoodooRob
02-28-2014, 08:01 PM
That's a good one

Sybil TF
02-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Lol

KRATEDISEASE
02-28-2014, 09:49 PM
WOW, why would he shoot his wife ?

If I got that text I would just keep my fingers crossed that she would runoff with him !!

J TNT
03-01-2014, 09:48 AM
LMAO ! :dropdev:

Torquemonster06
03-02-2014, 12:25 PM
WTF.... ok it was funny.

Rare Snake
03-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks for posting, that's pretty funny!