PDA

View Full Version : In ky voa special viper service session 13 is a go

Steve-Indy
02-27-2019, 03:14 PM
IN/KY VOA...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #13 IS A GO !!! Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions "presiding"
at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R.

The dates are Monday April 29th through Friday May 3rd, 2019...with Saturday May 4th being a POSSIBLE "finish-up day".

Hello, All:

The title says it all. Special Viper Service Session #13 with Tom Sessions IS A GO !!!

While I have had preliminary discussions with many of you over the past few months, we now NEED TO CONFIRM exactly WHO is getting WHAT done.
For those already on the list, I will call you over the next couple of days.

The list is filling up quickly. If you have needs...CALL ME.

Best regards,

Steve Fess, "Special Ops", VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
03-19-2019, 03:52 PM
This SERVICE LIST IS NEARLY FULL...but it MAY be possible to "squeeze in" another Viper or two depending on the type of work necessary.

If YOU have needs...CALL ME...ASAP !!

Best regards,

Steve Fess, "Special Ops", VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

99RT10
03-19-2019, 04:07 PM
That is awesome. Tom is a wealth of knowledge. Would love to go.

Steve-Indy
03-19-2019, 06:10 PM
It really is fun for all of us. The owner of this dealership really supports this concept...as do all of the personnel in the Service building. Owners are invited/encouraged to visit and interact with Tom. We always run well into the evening...well after the shop closes. For me, it is a fantastic learning experience !!

Steve-Indy
03-23-2019, 11:08 AM
This Session is now CLOSED due to the number of cars and type of work required. This is a good thing...thanks to all of our owner friends for this support !!

As always, if a true emergency arises as folks start taking their Spring test rides...CALL ME !!!

urchin
03-27-2019, 06:44 AM
Thank you, once again, for putting this together. Hope to spend a minute up there.

Steve-Indy
03-27-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi, urchin...there are going to be some interesting things going on !!

Steve-Indy
03-29-2019, 02:09 PM
This fantastic Spring fun fling will begin in one month !!

Even if YOUR Viper's is not scheduled for service...stop by and see Tom !!!

Steve-Indy
04-18-2019, 06:39 PM
SVSS#13 drop offs begin in one week...and, Tom will jump into action here in just 11 days !!

Steve-Indy
04-26-2019, 07:21 PM
Five Vipers already checked in....more arriving tomorrow. Let the fun begin !!

Steve-Indy
05-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Tom has "left the building".

SSGNRDZ_28
05-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Thanks Tom and Steve!!!

mackzilla
05-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Damn it I missed another.

JonB ~ PartsRack
05-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Sounds More line a SESSIONS SERVICE than a service session......

Howd it go?

Steve-Indy
05-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Special Viper Service Session #13 (SVSS#13)...Summary

This Session ended late Saturday afternoon. A total of 14 cars were serviced and/or repaired (including a 998 Recall). One Viper came in for an "engine consultation". Unfortunately, one checked-in car could not be accommodated...which saddened and disappointed all of us. This owner was more-than-gracious in accepting and understanding this situation !!

While the rains kept several cars from coming in for elective service, the work we had before us seemed to grow by the hour due to the discovery of unknown damages to three cars. Fortunately, parts were obtained by our usual scrambling...plus major efforts made by the Champion Parts Department, JonB at Viper Parts Rack, Mark at IPSCO, and several other kind folks. "It takes a village" to keep these Vipers "healthy".

The entire staff at Champion showed us their usual hospitality, with many jumping in to help us with this endeavor.

Special thanks are owed to: Viper Service Advisor Keisha, to Robert our Parts Rep, to Service/Parts Director Jeff Klein, and to Owner Fernando Falcon.

Finally, a sincere THANK YOU is offered to Mr. Tom Sessions who did great work... putting in more hours than during any past Special Service Session, and for putting up with me !!

Finally, none of our own Vipers made the service list this time. That may tell you something about a possible SVSS#14 in the future.

Best regards,

Steve Fess