PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in Las Vagas, please.

Vigilantty
02-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Does anyone have any information on the 1999 Dodge Viper ACR that was sold at this years Barrett Jackson auction in Az. The car I am referring to is a former A.J. Foyt / DLM car ( http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=990&aid=525.) The owner of the car has not changed. Does anyone know what happened to stop the sale? I am interested in this car, but I felt the high asking price combined with the far distance from my house made it not worth while. Now I have more reservations about this car because it sold but did not change hands. Any information about the car would be helpful before I place an offer. Thanks in advance!

JonB ~ PartsRack
02-26-2014, 03:44 PM
I would call Doug Levin 305 249 RACE (7223)

He often stays in touch-tune with his babies.....and his babies stay in touch with him

Late Apex
02-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Nice car indeed and a 99 but I cannot imagine AJ fitting into this car. He is a big ole boy now !!!

Vigilantty
02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
The Foyt family has owned many car dealerships including a dodge dealership. I have witnessed 20 plus vipers over the years "owned" by AJ. , that is not why I like the car.