PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Venom Red 'vert for sale here and on eBay

viperprowler1
02-26-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey fellow VOA'ers...just listed our 2008 Viper 'vert for sale here in the VOA classifieds and on eBay item # 121283312468. See the eBay presentation if interested. Florida car since new. If any questions, please let us know. Car located in Estero, FL just south of Fort Myers on the SW FL Gulf Coast. Be aware that the ad has to be approved by the moderators before it appears here but you can go to eBay anytime. Thanks for looking, Mike and Kay

GBS
02-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi Mike, I'm a coupe kind of guy but it's always nice to see fellow Viper owner in southwest Florida.

Gary
Cape Coral

MI Viper
02-26-2014, 12:58 PM
good luck, should sell with it being venom red, love that color

swexlin
02-26-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm a VR fan myself. Too bad I just bought a house, LOL. Funds aren't there at the moment!

AaronFL
02-27-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm in Estero too! Woohoo! Dunk City 2010 grad.

viperprowler1
02-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi Gary...thanks for the reply. Yes, there are a few of us in the area. Looks like you have a nice stable of exotics. This is the place to have them for the year-around use we don't enjoy in upstate NY.
Hi Mike, I'm a coupe kind of guy but it's always nice to see fellow Viper owner in southwest Florida.

Gary
Cape Coral

viperprowler1
02-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi MI Viper...thanks for the comment on the color. I bought it without ever having seen a Venom Red Viper in person. It is an astonishingly rich looking color in person...esp. in diffused light or early evening light. I have had a number of Vipers but this one has elicited more comments (esp. from the fairer sex) than any I have had before except for my 2008 ACR you can see in my avatar.
good luck, should sell with it being venom red, love that color

viperprowler1
02-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Hey swexlin...again, another thanks for the nice comment on the VR color.
I'm a VR fan myself. Too bad I just bought a house, LOL. Funds aren't there at the moment!

viperprowler1
02-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey AaronFL....Congratulations on the FGCU diploma...it is worth even more now since Dunk City's great run in the Big Dance last spring. My wife and I have been season ticket holders and Eagle Club members for the Eagles, both the men and women, since the 2003-2004 season...the second season that FGCU had basketball. I swear our second home is Alico Arena. You probably know that the women play Lipscomb at Alico tonight and the men play at Lipscomb. Hopefully, the guys and gals can win out and take the ASun conference titles so we can have all the conference tournament games here at Alico. Maybe you come to the games too?? Enjoy your Viper...I certainly enjoy mine. Take care and Happy Vipering! Mike
I'm in Estero too! Woohoo! Dunk City 2010 grad.

MI Viper
02-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Gary...thanks for the reply. Yes, there are a few of us in the area. Looks like you have a nice stable of exotics. This is the place to have them for the year-around use we don't enjoy in upstate NY.

VP1,
Just curious I'm originally from WAY Upstate NY, a little place named Potsdam NY. I called my mom today, and she said it hasn't been above 5 deg for 5-6 weeks now, Brrrrrr!
MI V.

AaronFL
02-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Hey AaronFL....Congratulations on the FGCU diploma Mike

Thanks Mike! FGCU has certainly grown since I started there in 2006. I am from Michigan and needed to get away from the cold. I have nothing but praise for my education and experience there. It is very cool to see their teams doing well and getting national recognition. I am finishing up dental school right now in Gainesville at UF. None of my patients knew who FGCU was until the basketball tournament last year. I will be back full time in Estero in two months. SW Florida is beautiful and the people are fantastic. Hopefully I will see you two around town! Go Eagles!

GBS
02-27-2014, 05:17 PM
I use to live in Michigan before moving to Cape Coral. I can't say I miss the cold, snow, rain, gray skies or pot holes. I could never go back there.

viperprowler1
03-05-2014, 03:47 PM
It didn't quite sell on eBay during the first presentation so we have re-listed it on eBay under item # 121288813284. Please check it out again. We must sell it this spring. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thanks, Mike and Kay
Hey fellow VOA'ers...just listed our 2008 Viper 'vert for sale here in the VOA classifieds and on eBay item # 121283312468. See the eBay presentation if interested. Florida car since new. If any questions, please let us know. Car located in Estero, FL just south of Fort Myers on the SW FL Gulf Coast. Be aware that the ad has to be approved by the moderators before it appears here but you can go to eBay anytime. Thanks for looking, Mike and Kay

ViperGTS
03-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Too late, too bad...I just returned from CC yesterday...

viperprowler1
03-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Hey MI Viper...sorry I didn't reply earlier. I missed this post until just now. Yes, very familiar with Potsdam...nice little college there. We have a home in Norwich, NY which is just north of Binghamton and south of Syracuse. SNOW COUNTRY as you know. My buddies up there have been telling us that the winter has been BRUTAL this year.
VP1,
Just curious I'm originally from WAY Upstate NY, a little place named Potsdam NY. I called my mom today, and she said it hasn't been above 5 deg for 5-6 weeks now, Brrrrrr!
MI V.

viperprowler1
03-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Hi all...just bringing it to the top again. Only a couple more days on the eBay presentation. Take a look and bid away...or contact me for more info. Thanks, Mike
It didn't quite sell on eBay during the first presentation so we have re-listed it on eBay under item # 121288813284. Please check it out again. We must sell it this spring. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thanks, Mike and Kay

viperprowler1
03-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Guys...you are overlooking an awesome Viper. We have re-listed it again on eBay with a lowered reserve. We must sell it soon before we head back north. See eBay item # 121296235718 for more details and photos and to bid or contact me directly to work out a deal and don't forget to check it out right here in the classifieds. Thanks, Mike
Hi all...just bringing it to the top again. Only a couple more days on the eBay presentation. Take a look and bid away...or contact me for more info. Thanks, Mike

ViperGTS
03-16-2014, 12:26 PM
if you cant sell it till august, i am back in the last week of august. :o

viperprowler1
03-17-2014, 08:02 AM
ViperGTS...you have a pm. Mike
if you cant sell it till august, i am back in the last week of august. :o

viperprowler1
03-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi all...we have just re-listed it once again on eBay under item # 121305793256. It is still listed here in the classifieds as well. Please check it out and own one of the prettiest Viper 'verts you will ever see. Feel free to contact me directly for more information or to work out a deal. Thanks, Mike and Kay
Guys...you are overlooking an awesome Viper. We have re-listed it again on eBay with a lowered reserve. We must sell it soon before we head back north. See eBay item # 121296235718 for more details and photos and to bid or contact me directly to work out a deal and don't forget to check it out right here in the classifieds. Thanks, Mike

viperprowler1
04-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Notice...price just reduced to $59,900...don't miss this opportunity!!!!!!!
hi all...we have just re-listed it once again on ebay under item # 121305793256. It is still listed here in the classifieds as well. Please check it out and own one of the prettiest viper 'verts you will ever see. Feel free to contact me directly for more information or to work out a deal. Thanks, mike and kay

viperprowler1
04-07-2014, 06:52 PM
SOLD! Thanks everyone...Mike and Kay
Notice...price just reduced to $59,900...don't miss this opportunity!!!!!!!