PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Amarillo Event and Drive JUL19 21

ericgavinroberts
01-13-2019, 05:27 PM
Join us as we head back to Amarillo! A few of our members in the area put together a wonderful weekend of car shows, scenic drives, restaurants, and fun! We will all be driving up together from the DFW area where we will meet up with our Amarillo counterparts at the hotel where we will get checked in and then head to dinner. Saturday is the huge car show and display of power for Cal Farley's Boys Ranch (https://www.calfarley.org/boysranch/) followed by some driving and dinner. Sunday will have us doing a canyon drive with some of the best views in Texas before we all head back down South.

gfviperman
01-13-2019, 08:06 PM
Thankx for the plug, Eric!

We look forward to all the great Viper Folks and their super snakes putting on a show for the kids ....

... and having fun at the same time!!!

TOXIC 10
01-28-2019, 01:35 PM
I grew up south of Amarillo and am driving up in March after the GT race at COTA in Austin. I still have family in Amarillo. I would love to make this event but I will be at work overseas. All have fun and be safe.

ericgavinroberts
06-12-2019, 12:33 AM
Hey everyone, just over a month away from heading up to Amarillo for the annual Cal Farley Boys Ranch event! Last year was such an amazing time, I heard so many people talking about the fun they had taking kids for a ride. Like Wayne said in his email, not sure who had more fun, the kids or the drivers! Will have hotel details soon for making reservations. Hopefully the Palo Duro Canyon works out this time because it really is a beautiful drive!

ericgavinroberts
06-27-2019, 10:56 AM
Room block is ready! You can book online at the following link, or by calling the hotel directly at 806-322-4777 and asking for the North Texas Viper Club room block. Get those rooms booked!
https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=AMARS&checkInDate=19&checkInMonthYear=062019&checkOutDate=21&checkOutMonthYear=062019&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NTV&cn=no&viewfullsite=true