PDA

View Full Version : Officer Change

Viperenvy
12-31-2018, 06:55 PM
All-

I am writing to inform the Capital Vipers' membership of a change in officers.

Ian Dinesen, Vice President, has submitted his resignation. Ian recently sold his storied and gorgeous Snake Skin Green Gen IV Viper. He has been a tremendous help to Bob, Wes, and myself in our inaugural year. His guidance, perspective, and enthusiasm will be greatly missed. I cannot adequately express my sincere "Thank You" for his willingness to step up and help launch the Capital Vipers. It is never easy, but with good people difficult tasks are worth it. I wish Ian and Andia all the best with an eye to seeing them on the open road and in a bar to share a cocktail!

With the vacancy at Vice President, the Officers developed a list a potential candidates to assume the position for the remainder of the term. Of the names discussed, one was the clear choice. This person organized and hosted the most successful Capital Vipers event, Fluids Day. Three other events were spearheaded by him only to be cancelled due to rain. With his initiative and track record, the Officers of the Capital Vipers nominate Charles "Charlie" Ewald as Vice President for the remainder of the term. I look forward to Charlie's energy in making year two the best yet. Charlie has accepted. Please welcome Charlie and Lindsay.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me directly.

Happy New Year and I look forward to a GREAT 2019 Capital Vipers year.

Brian Willey
President
Capital Vipers
248-705-1245

PS - Now that it is 2019, time to renew.

https://driveviper.com/join/

ky13
12-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Congrats Charlie and Lindsay! Look forward to meeting all of you guys :)

SatinBlueG3
01-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Thank you, VOA for the opportunity to support this great group of car folks. I look forward to taking on the responsibility and creating exciting opportunities for all to come together through their Vipers!!!

Charlie