PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on an event coming up in WPB

TheWessss
11-29-2018, 01:52 PM
Super Car Week is an annual Super Car Show along the waterway of beautiful West Palm Beach. Its on 1/13/19. I wanted to give the Central Florida guys a heads up, I figure its not that long of a drive from Orlando to WPB. Look into it, its an awesome display of motorsports. This particular year is a little more special, the organizer reached out to the South Florida Chapter and wants to highlight the Viper this year with its 25 year history. We have been upgraded to mainstreet parking and will be given as much space as we need. The Club is sponsoring a tent/tables/chairs/and light snacks. Get a couple of cars and do a caravan, come join us, we would love to work together on future events. If anyone needs more details or wants to talk, reach out to me.

Lost me beer
11-29-2018, 09:15 PM
I might be game if I have the time off work.
Troy

TheWessss
12-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Nice, Can always come down on Saturday and stay one night. Check out the website www.supercarweek.com , this is a great location and the turnout is always over the top.

TheWessss
12-29-2018, 03:57 PM
Just a little bump. Anyone that is interested in this event. I just posted the link on the South Florida region forum. To sign up for this event. There are more details posted on our facebook and Instagram pages (viperownersofSoFlo)

ssmith71
12-30-2018, 08:30 AM
I just registered for the event, sounds like a lot of fun and looking forward to seeing all the cars. My wife and I will drive down from Melbourne in our 1996 GTS and will meet the group at the second meetup spot in Boca.

TheWessss
01-03-2019, 05:17 PM
I just registered for the event, sounds like a lot of fun and looking forward to seeing all the cars. My wife and I will drive down from Melbourne in our 1996 GTS and will meet the group at the second meetup spot in Boca.

Its a great show!!! This year especially. Look forward to seeing that beautiful GTS. I know someone thats going to be particularly fond of it. See you next Sunday.