PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Wiring diagram

LATAMUD
02-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Anyone have a wiring diagram for BCM, 2003 Viper? Also, anyone know where the dash voltmeter gets its reference directly from? Still have a no start/no turnover condition with my car. Latamud@gmail.com although related to my no start thread, I'm in need of the BCM diagram.

CarolinaViper
02-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Tried to send a PM not sure it went through...I ordered shop manual from this site via PayPal thus the info below. Try the link...if no luck PM me and I dig further in my old emails or commuter history to get you a good website.

***Not sure how different 2003 wiring diagram would be from 2004 and up***

Qty Item Options Price
1 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2004-2007 Workshop Service Repair Manual - http://www.tradebit.com/D/dlcenter
Item # 117005586 $10.99 USD
Amount $10.99 USD

LATAMUD
02-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Thanks everyone and special thanks to Rudy Eschete for the schematics. I'm flying out on my way to Afghanistan next Friday, about a month earlier than was planned and this is something I don't want to be distracted with while down range. Temporary fix but my guys at Vanquish were able to get my car running again. They found a fault in the Auto Shut Down relay wiring. And they couldn't have found it so fast without the wiring diagrams.

swexlin
02-23-2014, 06:15 AM
Thanks everyone and special thanks to Rudy Eschete for the schematics. I'm flying out on my way to Afghanistan next Friday, about a month earlier than was planned and this is something I don't want to be distracted with while down range. Temporary fix but my guys at Vanquish were able to get my car running again. They found a fault in the Auto Shut Down relay wiring. And they couldn't have found it so fast without the wiring diagrams.

Glad you got her running, but it's only a car....please TAKE CARE over there in Afghanistan, and stay safe. The Viper will still be there when you get back. Thank you for your service.

LATAMUD
02-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Glad you got her running, but it's only a car....please TAKE CARE over there in Afghanistan, and stay safe. The Viper will still be there when you get back. Thank you for your service.

Right, it's only a car. Hate to sound morbid but if anything happens to me I don't want my widow to have to deal with a car that doesn't run.