PDA

View Full Version : Tampa area Viper friendly dealer

repiV
10-25-2018, 11:16 AM
Any suggestions? I've been having my oil changed in my Ram at Andrews in Clearwater because they're the only place around that has a Quick Lube service setup. They say they've worked on Vipers and can take care of my tires but I don't really want my rims dinged up and I need a new TPMS sensor in one wheel too.

Lost me beer
10-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Fields in Sanford (just north of Orlando) is a great option. Alex, the tech, is awesome.
Troy

repiV
10-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Fields in Sanford (just north of Orlando) is a great option. Alex, the tech, is awesome.
Troy

I may have to go that route if I can't find someone closer. That's around 2 hours.

98intrigue
10-25-2018, 12:40 PM
I have had all of mine serviced at Dayton Andrews in Clearwater without issue.

repiV
10-25-2018, 01:49 PM
I have had all of mine serviced at Dayton Andrews in Clearwater without issue.

Really good to hear. Thanks!!! Have they done tire changes for you too and took care of your Gen 3 when you had em?

I was in there yesterday with my Ram and I asked the guy in the quick lube lane and he said. "Yea we do Vipers here..guys actually drive their road racing vipers on the street and bring them here....it's pretty funny." Made me a little nervous. LOL

98intrigue
10-25-2018, 04:02 PM
I’ve just had warranty work done there. I do my own fluid changes and haven’t had them mess with any wheels/tires. James, their Viper tech, has been great to work with when I’ve spoken with him.

The comment about road racing Vipers probably refers to a local eye doctor. He has 2 2017 Viper ACR-Es that he tracks hard and has them serviced at Dayton Andrews. One of them is a Voodoo II edition and the other is a yorange heads/cam car. I believe he also has a red Gen 3 like you.

repiV
10-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the info Ryan! Looks like you change up your Vipers a lot so keep me in mind if you get tired of the Stryker H/C one....just hold onto it until I get my house sold and another one down here bought!

LATAMUD
10-26-2018, 01:15 AM
I'm very particular about letting anyone work on my cars. If I were looking for a Viper Tech, Alex Macevicius, already mention in the N. Orlando area ADM Motorsports (https://www.facebook.com/ADMmotorsports/?eid=ARDs3c-tRAGQzSFM9juvrDcydDyt1Gvls1HWf7UVa_LH7ANUCUZ45W3j_ d7IjHJO2KC_JVOlO3ocZrjP&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=573510857&fref=tag). After several disasters at discount tire, and tire kingdom, I finally got the bright idea to reach out to the dealership and they actually had better prices. It dawned on me, they are dealing with larger diameter wheels on Charger/Challengers all day, why not a Viper? I truck my wheels and tires to the dealership local to me, Courtesy Dodge in Brandon. Fresh Viper Red powder coated Sidewinders had zero damage with tire install there. I had them mount my Sidewinder IIs also, no issues.