PDA

View Full Version : Carolinas VOA 2018 Holiday Party

Brian GTS
10-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Hello Carolina VOA Members,

Our annual Holiday party is scheduled for November 10th at 5:30pm and will be hosted at the Undercurrent Restaurant in Greensboro, NC! We will enjoy a private dining room, great food, raffle prizes, and great company! There is a registration fee of only $20 per person and space is limited. Your Carolinas Viper Club and Capital Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Garner, NC is subsidizing a majority of the expenses for this event. A BIG thank you to Mike Reeves and Barry Driver at Capital Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Garner for their continued support to our club! Looking for a vehicle? No need to shop anywhere else. I have bought several from Mike and so has many other members of our club. Thanks guys!

HOLIDAY PARTY REGISTRATION

To register for the 2018 Carolinas VOA Holiday party, you may click the link below. Please be sure to enter the number of people attending in the “Quantity” field. If you plan to bring more than 2 people to the event, please contact me for additional instructions as we can only offer the $20 rate to a maximum of 2 people per VOA member.

REGISTER HERE:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W64RZK9D8Z5HQ

Restaurant Address:
Undercurrent Restaurant
327 Battleground Ave
Greensboro, NC 2740

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS

For those of you who need hotel accommodations, there is a hotel approximately a block from the restaurant with rooms available:

The Greensboro Marriott Downtown
304 N Greene St
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336) 379-8000

Hope to see you all there!

Brian, Jason, Matt, and Larry
Your Carolinas VOA Team

dodgefever
10-24-2018, 05:58 PM
Registered and Hotel reservation made. Tom & Diane

JonB ~ PartsRack
10-24-2018, 06:30 PM
PartsRack will send some doo-dads if you email me an OWNER count and mailing addy .....

JonB@PartsRack.com

Special Ed
10-25-2018, 06:30 AM
Ed and Lisa will be attending.

Special Ed
10-25-2018, 06:32 AM
PartsRack will send some doo-dads if you email me an OWNER count and mailing addy .....

JonB@PartsRack.com

Classy and generous as always Jon

Brian GTS
10-25-2018, 08:35 AM

JonB@PartsRack.com

Will do Jon! Thank you in advance for your support. Much appreciated.

CarolinaViper
10-26-2018, 10:47 AM
Donna, Katlyn and Jeff singed up and ready to go.

MoparJohn
10-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Katie and John will be there

Brian GTS
10-30-2018, 07:30 AM
^ Ooops, not sure what happened to that post! Updated list:

Larry & Trish
Ed & Lisa
Bill & Elaine
Tom & Diane
Phil & Melody
Audwin & Kelly
Matt, Ashley, and Abigail
Dave & Cheryl
Dave & Sandra
Jeff, Donna, and Katlyn
John & Katie
Dave & Marcia
Brian & Janelle
Barry & Guest
Dylan & Guest
Adam N
Craig & Nina

Brian GTS
11-07-2018, 12:47 PM
For those of you who registered for our annual Holiday Party, we will see you this Saturday, November 10th! We will enjoy a private dinner at the Undercurrent Restaurant at 5:30pm in downtown Greensboro. Following dinner you will have the option of purchasing raffle tickets for some very unique Viper related prizes. If you'd like to participate in the raffle drawing, we will accept cash or check for ticket purchases. Raffle ticket prices will range from $10 - $100 depending on the quantity of tickets purchased....and how badly you would like to win. :)

Your Carolinas VOA and Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Garner, NC are sponsoring a majority of costs for this event. A BIG thank you to Mike Reeves (Sales Manger) and Barry Driver (General Manager) as always for their continued support for our Holiday Parties year-after-year. When you're in the market for a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM vehicle, please give them a call. Many of our club members including myself have purchased several vehicles from Capital. They ALWAYS give us the best deal and treat us like family. THUMBS UP!!!

Updated List:

Larry & Trish
Ed & Lisa
Bill & Elaine
Tom & Diane
Phil & Melody
Audwin & Kelly
Matt, Ashley, and Abigail
Dave & Cheryl
Dave & Sandra
Jeff, Donna, and Katlyn
John & Katie
Dave & Marcia
Brian & Janelle
Barry & Guest
Dylan & Guest
Adam N
Craig & Nina
Lou & Kathleen

C.J
12-29-2018, 10:00 PM
Many thanks to Brian, Jason, Larry and Matt for organizing a fantastic evening! The company was wonderful, the food was excellent, and the raffle/silent auction items were great. Hard to believe time went so quickly. Looking forward to 2019!