PDA

View Full Version : Limerock AutoCross Shoot Out 10 27

ViperTony
10-23-2018, 07:20 PM
We have 5 Vipers in the Top 20 for Saturday with a potential 6th (Mike) when he breaks into top 20 Saturday afternoon. I have two predictions for Saturday: First, rain all day and the final timing is done on the wet course being run in the opposite direction! Second prediction is that Steve comes in First place and Don Second place. :D

pony23
10-23-2018, 08:04 PM
Good predictions. They sound right.

thetalonguy
10-23-2018, 10:24 PM
Great showing...don’t count me out just yet ;-). Made top 30 after a handful couldn’t make it.

I’ll see you on Saturday; tire chains and all.

Slithr
10-24-2018, 08:58 AM
Second prediction is that Steve comes in First place and Don Second place.

This isn't what Don told me!

ViperTony
10-24-2018, 09:29 AM
This isn't what Don told me!

Ha, I figured I'd get Don pumped up to take the #1 spot. :-)

ViperTony
10-24-2018, 09:32 AM
Great showing...don’t count me out just yet ;-). Made top 30 after a handful couldn’t make it.

I’ll see you on Saturday; tire chains and all.

LOL sorry Matt I didn't scroll down the list. You'll break into the top 20. I'd like to see you beat Mike. :-)

Slithr
10-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Ha, I figured I'd get Don pumped up to take the #1 spot. :-)

Confession: Never met Don, just thought I'd start some $hit from afar, a little smack talk to keep Steve honest. I hope Steve gets a good nights rest Friday, just say'in

ViperTony
10-24-2018, 07:42 PM
Confession: Never met Don, just thought I'd start some $hit from afar, a little smack talk to keep Steve honest. I hope Steve gets a good nights rest Friday, just say'in

LOL Don is a fun guy. We have a fun bunch over here.

00VPRGTS
10-25-2018, 07:24 PM
LOL sorry Matt I didn't scroll down the list. You'll break into the top 20. I'd like to see you beat Mike. :-)

Ha...so we are supposed to break into the top 20 on a wet track (1 inch plus of rain coming and 40mph winds). Sounds like a blast. 😐

ViperTony
10-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Ha...so we are supposed to break into the top 20 on a wet track (1 inch plus of rain coming and 40mph winds). Sounds like a blast. 

Yeah...its going to suck. I'm contemplating taking my daughter's Civic on Saturday, LOL.

thetalonguy
10-25-2018, 08:35 PM
Yeah...its going to suck. I'm contemplating taking my daughter's Civic on Saturday, LOL.

Tony, you have a RAM right? , you want to RAM duel? Uhhh...wait...maybe that didn’t sound right :-/

Not sure, maybe I’ll take the Mazdaspeed 6 up if it’s going to be really that bad.

ViperTony
12-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Limerock posted the results from the Shoot Out back in October. The format was different with elimination rounds but it was tons of fun. Limerock really made the drivers work this year with pretty much all of the possible configurations they could throw at the drivers.

In the final round I hit a cone and killed my average but I seem to love cones. I think I knocked one cone into the next town during warm up and another cone was literally destroyed. :witless: I was channeling my inner Dennis except with proper tire pressures and staying out of the marbles. :monkeyleft:

Shout out the NY/CT team, they all represented. Fast drivers this year and the program keeps growing in popularity at Lime Rock. Can't wait for next years' shoot out.

https://limerock.com/sites/default/files/2020%20AXIS%20Standings.pdf