PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA Meeting and Event Saturday October 13 2018

Steve-Indy
10-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Members, please read your email.

Steve-Indy
10-11-2018, 11:21 AM
The WEATHER FORECAST for this Saturday in the Greater Indy Area: SUNNY, with a morning low of 34 F degrees and an afternoon high of 54 degrees F. Parts South may be generally warmer while parts North may be generally cooler. IT is the COOL temperature that mandates my usual "Cold Weather Warning"...Cooler temps mean MORE HORSEPOWER and LESS TRACTION. This becomes even more relevant if this is the first low temp drive for the new Viper owner. BE SAFE, and remember: "This machine has no brain...use your own !!"

For those who have not attended this event...you are in for a TREAT !! For those who have previously attended...you may be in for a SURPRISE !!

And, now for my Membership Renewal "Pitch": It has been my observation over the last 20 years of my involvement with our club that the incoming group of officers can do a better job in planning an event schedule for the approaching year if they have a realistic idea of both the number of members anticipated as well as their potential working budget. If Members renew early in the renewal period, the officers can better plan...and, thus, serve YOU. At this point, we are almost 33% renewed. If YOU have not yet done so, please consider renewing now.

For FIRST TIME NEW MEMBERS joining at this time, your annual fee will cover the last 3 months of 2018 and the full 2019 year...giving said NEW Members a full 15 months of Member benefits. The regular membership fee is $115.00 per year and the Mamba membership is $150.00 per year.

You can RENEW or JOIN either by going on line at:

https://driveviper.com/join/

OR, by calling: 1-888-778-1545

Fall is MY favorite time to drive a Viper...I sure hope that you can attend this fantastic FAMILY event,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

JonB ~ PartsRack
10-12-2018, 02:16 PM
HAVE FUN GUYS! PartsRack has donated a Gift Cert to a lucky attendee, Steve has the details. Drive Safely! I attended one of your meetings back in 98-99, fun group.

The WEATHER FORECAST for this Saturday in the Greater Indy Area: SUNNY, with a morning low of 34 F degrees and an afternoon high of 54 degrees F. Parts South may be generally warmer while parts North may be generally cooler. IT is the COOL temperature that mandates my usual "Cold Weather Warning"...Cooler temps mean MORE HORSEPOWER and LESS TRACTION. This becomes even more relevant if this is the first low temp drive for the new Viper owner. BE SAFE, and remember: "This machine has no brain...use your own !!"

For those who have not attended this event...you are in for a TREAT !! For those who have previously attended...you may be in for a SURPRISE !!

And, now for my Membership Renewal "Pitch": It has been my observation over the last 20 years of my involvement with our club that the incoming group of officers can do a better job in planning an event schedule for the approaching year if they have a realistic idea of both the number of members anticipated as well as their potential working budget. If Members renew early in the renewal period, the officers can better plan...and, thus, serve YOU. At this point, we are almost 33% renewed. If YOU have not yet done so, please consider renewing now.

For FIRST TIME NEW MEMBERS joining at this time, your annual fee will cover the last 3 months of 2018 and the full 2019 year...giving said NEW Members a full 15 months of Member benefits. The regular membership fee is $115.00 per year and the Mamba membership is $150.00 per year.

You can RENEW or JOIN either by going on line at:

https://driveviper.com/join/

OR, by calling: 1-888-778-1545

Fall is MY favorite time to drive a Viper...I sure hope that you can attend this fantastic FAMILY event,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

Steve-Indy
10-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Many, many thanks JonB !! I have already spoken with President Brent Elmore who sends his sincere thanks and best regards.

I will let you know the winner ASAP.

Fellow Viper owners...support our sponsors !!!

Steve-Indy
10-13-2018, 03:17 PM
...and, the HAPPY winner is Mr. Thomas Feranec.

MANY THANKS, JonB !!!

urchin
10-16-2018, 12:58 PM
Didn’t win, but thank you anyway JonB!