PDA

View Full Version : Georgia VOA is pretty dead

JAKE THE SNAKE
08-23-2018, 07:26 PM
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I am trying to see if there are any events for the Georgia VOA and I cannot find any events at all. I looked in their website and there hasn't been a post since 2012!!! I would like to join the Georgia region for VOA, but it looks like it is not an active forum at all... I think I will join the Carolina region because it is a very active forum and the members are more of a participant. Please let me know if I'm wrong in this.

GreenVenom
08-24-2018, 04:34 AM
Not sure what you’re looking at but I Just checked out the sticky that says GA events of 2017. Go there and on second post has a link to their website for 2018 also. Several things going on. You must’ve pulled up an old site from the old VCA

Szeszko02GTSGA
08-27-2018, 01:05 PM
www.theviperclubofga.com

SmoknTires
08-27-2018, 03:20 PM
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I am trying to see if there are any events for the Georgia VOA and I cannot find any events at all. I looked in their website and there hasn't been a post since 2012!!! I would like to join the Georgia region for VOA, but it looks like it is not an active forum at all... I think I will join the Carolina region because it is a very active forum and the members are more of a participant. Please let me know if I'm wrong in this.

You're looking at the wrong club, that's the VCA...

VOA Georgia club is alive and well. And of course, don't miss the Tail of the Dragon event... A few cars tend to show up for that. Lucky bastards!

Szeszko02GTSGA
09-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Can't believe Anthony is selling his B/W.

Szeszko02GTSGA
11-18-2018, 08:57 AM
Jake,

If you haven't already done so, please join the VOA for 2019. We'll be doing some great events like, Caffeine and Octane at the Beach in Jekyll Island, Tail of Dragon, Spring and Fall cruises and off course the monthly Caffeinated and Octane and Exotics.

Chris Szeszko

TheWessss
12-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Chris, Do you have any dates for the Tail of the Dragon get together? The So Flo club has been trying to put something together. So much planning!!!

RacerX
12-15-2018, 07:04 AM
Jake,

If you haven't already done so, please join the VOA for 2019. We'll be doing some great events like, Caffeine and Octane at the Beach in Jekyll Island, Tail of Dragon, Spring and Fall cruises and off course the monthly Caffeinated and Octane and Exotics.

Chris Szeszko

What does it take to join?

SmoknTires
12-17-2018, 06:00 PM
Just click the join button on the homepage. It takes you here (https://driveviper.com/join/).

Well worth it for the magazine alone (and of course to be able to join events).

gpbtt
12-17-2018, 07:09 PM
What does it take to join?
There are things going on you need to look around.
I am entered in the 2019 One Lap of America. Do you have any interest in a Road Trip?

Szeszko02GTSGA
01-05-2019, 08:53 AM

Plans in the works for the tail of the dragon which is from May 31, 2019 to June 2, 2019. Check the calendar for latest information. I've added and will add several more events for the spring.

Anytime you have questions, just email me at szeszko@msn.com and also our website has been updated. www.theviperclubofga.com

Szeszko02GTSGA
01-08-2019, 03:38 PM
May 31st-june 2, 2019, the information for hotel and cost will be also posted on the Alabama/Tennessee forum. check our calendar as I'll update it once I get more info.