PDA

View Full Version : Vipers Slither to Biltmore

Brian GTS
08-16-2018, 09:05 AM
Hello Carolina VOA Members,

Hotel booking and registration IS NOW OPEN for our Vipers Slither to Biltmore event on September 14th-16th! Book NOW because as in past years, ROOMS WILL SELL OUT!!!

Join your fellow Carolina Viper Owners Association members as we slither once again and tour the Biltmore Mansion in Asheville, NC. We have planned a weekend of excitement for you and your guest! Not only will you be able to tour the historic Biltmore mansion and grounds, but you will also enjoy delicious meals, a scenic cruise in the mountains with your Viper, the Asheville scenery and night life, and hanging out with your Viper friends! The club is subsidizing a majority of the expenses for this event. Therefore, registration is only $75 per person for Carolina Members which includes:

1) Friday evening's dinner
2) Saturday admission to the Biltmore Mansion & Gardens ($65 value)
3) Lunch at the Deer Park Restaurant on the Biltmore grounds
4) Saturday evening's dinner

We also plan to have a professional photograph taken in front of the mansion on Sunday morning prior to departing home.

We will be staying at the same hotel, the Holiday Inn & Suites in downtown Asheville on Tunnel Rd. which has covered parking!

1 King Bed Standard Room is $179.00 per night plus tax (breakfast included)
2 Queen Beds Standard Room is $189.00 per night plus tax (breakfast included)

Book your hotel now before they sell out! You may use the link below or call 828-225-5550 . Be sure to use group code "CVC" to receive the group rate.
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/asheville/avlnc/hoteldetail

To register for the event, please use the PayPal link below to pay your $75/pp registration fee. Please set "Quantity" to the number of people attending.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3BYEZKQUU4NYJ

We look forward to a weekend of fun in Asheville with our Viper friends!

Brian, Jason, Patrick & Larry
Your Carolinas VOA Team

Brian GTS
08-16-2018, 09:08 AM
Registered so far:

Patrick & Tara
Ed & Lisa
Tom & Diane
John & Katie
Phil & Melody
Bill & Elaine
Kevin & Sandy
Adam N
George & Michelle
Brian & Janelle
Larry & Trish
Jeff & Donna
Louis & Kathleen
Hap & Heidi
Mike & Terri

Mreeves
08-16-2018, 08:50 PM
Mike and Terri just signed up

Brian GTS
08-16-2018, 09:38 PM
Mike and Terri just signed up

10-4, added to list! Looks like a great turnout so far!

Special Ed
08-17-2018, 07:54 AM
Ed V & Lisa

Brian GTS
08-17-2018, 02:25 PM
Ed V & Lisa

Got it, thanks!

Registered so far:

Patrick & Tara
Ed & Lisa
Tom & Diane
John & Katie
Phil & Melody
Bill & Elaine
Dale & Elizabeth
Adam & Guest
George & Michelle
Brian & Janelle
Larry & Trish
Jeff & Donna
Louis & Kathleen
Hap & Heidi
Mike & Terri
David & Sandra
Rick & Cheryl
Angel & Hailey
Eddie & Guest
James H

No hemi
08-23-2018, 08:58 AM
Me and Hailey just signed up.

Brian GTS
08-23-2018, 10:19 AM
Me and Hailey just signed up.

Awesome! Added you and Hailey to the list above as well as a couple AL/TN members.

DavidGTS
08-26-2018, 03:22 PM
Brian,
This is David Angel, new member this year (DavidGTS). I am planning to attend the Biltmore event. I have made hotel reservations, but have yet to do VOA registration; my wife had a bad parking lot fall 2 wks ago breaking leg and nose and is recovering...still unsure if surgery required (knee cap broke). I wanted to make you aware for planning purposes; and if you need me to proceed with VOA registration I will IF I can obtain a refund should I not be able to attend; I should know definitely by Sept 7th (ortho appointment). Unfortunately my wife will be unable to attend.
Thanks
David
336.580.0275 m

Brian GTS
08-26-2018, 08:44 PM
Brian,
This is David Angel, new member this year (DavidGTS). I am planning to attend the Biltmore event. I have made hotel reservations, but have yet to do VOA registration; my wife had a bad parking lot fall 2 wks ago breaking leg and nose and is recovering...still unsure if surgery required (knee cap broke). I wanted to make you aware for planning purposes; and if you need me to proceed with VOA registration I will IF I can obtain a refund should I not be able to attend; I should know definitely by Sept 7th (ortho appointment). Unfortunately my wife will be unable to attend.
Thanks
David
336.580.0275 m

Hi David,

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. Hopefully surgery won't be required, but in either case, I hope she has a speedy recovery. Yes, if you can register by the 7th, that should be okay. We need to have final numbers by Monday, Sept 10th.

Brian

Cybermig
08-27-2018, 08:18 AM
I live here in Asheville (about 15 mins away from Biltmore Village) and am already an annual pass holder for the Biltmore Estate. I'd like to link up with you guys if possible particularly for the cruise in the mountains if time permits. What day/time is the Cruise and what's the planned route if I may ask?

I'm thinking registration doesn't make sense for me as the major costs for me (Biltmore/Hotel) don't apply yet I wouldn't mind participating in the other activities(Cruise/photograph/lunch). PM me if I should register and at what rate....

Thanks!

ACR PHIL
08-27-2018, 09:55 AM
Hey David So Sorry to hear the news about your wife.Hope all will be well. Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Phil Barker

Szeszko02GTSGA
08-27-2018, 01:31 PM
Hi Brian,

Would you be ok with some of the Georgia members coming to your event? Wanted to ask before posting and sharing with the club.

Chris Szeszko
Vice President & Events Coordinator
470-281-0756

Brian GTS
08-28-2018, 03:46 PM
I live here in Asheville (about 15 mins away from Biltmore Village) and am already an annual pass holder for the Biltmore Estate. I'd like to link up with you guys if possible particularly for the cruise in the mountains if time permits. What day/time is the Cruise and what's the planned route if I may ask?

I'm thinking registration doesn't make sense for me as the major costs for me (Biltmore/Hotel) don't apply yet I wouldn't mind participating in the other activities(Cruise/photograph/lunch). PM me if I should register and at what rate....Thanks!

Sent you a PM!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Brian,

Would you be ok with some of the Georgia members coming to your event? Wanted to ask before posting and sharing with the club.

Chris Szeszko
Vice President & Events Coordinator
470-281-0756

Hi Chris,

Absolutely, replied to your e-mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian GTS
09-04-2018, 08:08 AM
Updated list:

Patrick & Tara
Ed & Lisa
Tom & Diane
John & Katie
Phil & Melody
Bill & Elaine
Dale & Elizabeth
Adam & Guest
George & Michelle
Brian & Janelle
Larry & Trish
Jeff & Donna
Louis & Kathleen
Hap & Heidi
Mike & Terri
David & Sandra
Rick & Cheryl
Angel & Hailey
James H
Chris & Guest
Audwin & Kelly
Bryce & Carrie
David A

dodgefever
09-04-2018, 09:53 AM
When will the weekends agenda and caravan plans be released? Looking forward to some mountain driving!

Special Ed
09-04-2018, 02:28 PM
I'm waiting also, but realize Brian is busier than a one armed paper hanger, so i will be patient.

DavidGTS
09-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Thanks Phil.

ACR PHIL
09-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Brian Phil & Melody are going to cancel trip to Biltmore. Really don't want to but under the circumstances we think its the best choice.

Phil

Mreeves
09-09-2018, 10:36 PM
We are also canceling. Hope you all stay safe!!

Brian GTS
09-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Hello Carolina VOA Members,

Unfortunately, it appears the path of hurricane Florence has not changed and poses a major threat to the Carolinas. Therefore, we are officially canceling the Vipers Slither to Biltmore event this weekend. We were able to successfully cancel all event contracts and venues without penalty. Yay! For those of you who registered, we will be refunding your registration fee in full within the next 48 hours.

Please don't forget to call the hotel 828-225-5550 to cancel your hotel reservation before Thursday!

99RT10
08-28-2019, 12:43 PM
Is the club going to do another Biltmore get together this year?

No hemi
08-28-2019, 01:59 PM
Yes, It'll be from Oct 11-13 , as far as I know

99RT10
08-29-2019, 01:56 PM
Any flyer for it? Or official posting? Did everybody get rooms at the Biltmore?

CarolinaViper
08-29-2019, 05:45 PM
Any flyer for it? Or official posting? Did everybody get rooms at the Biltmore?

Brian will be sending out into in the next day or so.

Jeff