PDA

View Full Version : SRT at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance March 7-9 2014

JohnHammer
02-19-2014, 11:52 AM
A version of this was posted in the Florida region forum, but this is an event worth going to no matter where you are. I'll be there for my 3rd year in a row and it's become one of my favorite weekends of the year. In fact, I prefer this over Pebble Beach as far as access to the cars and stars. Here's the text from the official invite:

You are invited to join SRT® for one of the most exclusive automotive weekend get-togethers in North America, March 7-9, 2014.

Join your fellow auto enthusiasts for a three-day celebration of vehicle design, style, engineering, innovation and history, culminating with the prestigious Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance on March 9.

SRT is proud to offer you the opportunity to mix and mingle with SRT executives and experience some of the finest automobiles in the world with your choice of two packages. Additionally, an SRT VIP concierge will be available all weekend to assist you with your needs.

Space is very limited. Please complete your registration and submit by February 26.

We hope to see you in Amelia!

Click here to purchase the package: https://www.drivesrt.com/purchase/tickets/103 I hope to see you there!

MoparBoyy
02-19-2014, 12:03 PM
great event. can't make it this year but I posted about it. I know there will be a few VOA members there.