PDA

View Full Version : SRT @ Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance

MoparBoyy
02-19-2014, 06:50 AM
You are invited to join SRT® for one of the most exclusive automotive weekend get-togethers in North America, March 7-9, 2014.

Join your fellow auto enthusiasts for a three-day celebration of vehicle design, style, engineering, innovation and history, culminating with the prestigious Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance on March 9.

SRT is proud to offer you the opportunity to mix and mingle with SRT executives and experience some of the finest automobiles in the world with your choice of two packages. Additionally, an SRT VIP concierge will be available all weekend to assist you with your needs.

Space is very limited. Please complete your registration and submit by February 26.

http://www.drivesrt.com/newsletters/2014/02/join-srt-on-an-amelia-island-concours-d-elegance-weekend-adventure.html

JohnHammer
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
I'll be there working this event. If you've not gone to the Amelia Island Concours yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. A couple years ago I got to meet David Hobbs, ran into Ray Evernham and watched Indy champions Dario Franchitti & Johnny Rutherford having a discussion while making hand gestures like they were driving on track...a memory I'll have for the rest of my life. I actually prefer this event over Pebble Beach for accessibility to cars & stars.

Plus, the SRT deal is a great way to make the event even more special.

MoparBoyy
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
I'll be there working this event. If you've not gone to the Amelia Island Concours yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. A couple years ago I got to meet David Hobbs, ran into Ray Evernham and watched Indy champions Dario Franchitti & Johnny Rutherford having a discussion while making hand gestures like they were driving on track...a memory I'll have for the rest of my life. I actually prefer this event over Pebble Beach for accessibility to cars & stars.

Plus, the SRT deal is a great way to make the event even more special.

I've seen a few 'celebs' at this event, I was more impressed with the cars, just insane. I even met John Hammer! lol Then again John, i've run into you many times at SRT events and even the SRT dealers training.